S'exprimer librement Index du Forum
S'exprimer librement
Mettre des mots sur des maux

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

watch Monster Trucks (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion

Auteur Message
officialsuicidesquad
Plume timide
Plume timide

Pays: France

MessagePosté le: 15/08/2016 01:29:47    Sujet du message: watch Monster Trucks (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese Répondre en citant

watch Monster Trucks (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese

Release : 2016-12-26 Runtime : 105 min. Genre : Action, Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family, Science Fiction Production : Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon Movies, Disruption Entertainment, Paramount Animation Cast : Jane Levy, Lucas Till, Frank Whaley, Danny Glover, Amy Ryan, Holt McCallany, Rob Lowe, Thomas Lennon, Barry Pepper, Aliyah O'Brien, Tucker Albrizzi Crew : Chris Wedge, Matthew Robinson, Jonathan Aibel, Emilio Ghorayeb, Glenn Berger, James Forrester, Don Burgess, Denis L. Stewart, Mary Parent, Derek Connolly, Conrad Buff IV, David Sardy Vote Average: 4.8 Count: 17 Overview : Looking for any way to get away from the life and town he was born into, Tripp (Lucas Till), a high school senior, builds a Monster Truck from bits and pieces of scrapped cars. After an accident at a nearby oil-drilling site displaces a strange and subterranean creature with a taste and a talent for speed, Tripp may have just found the key to getting out of town and a most unlikely friend. Keyword : monster, secret, small town, teenager, pickup truck, wilhelm scream, live action and animation, monster trucks

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2hkXVPx
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/jv99s9e

Review 
I took my youngest child, six years old (nearly seven), to see this yesterday. He bounced around like Tigger the whole way through, and only paused to turn around once in a while to tell me "This is the best movie ever!" This coming from a boy who loves everything from Harry Potter, Star Wars, Top Gear (and Grand Tour), to Tractor Ted and Octonauts.

As an adult, it was a perfectly acceptable way to spend a couple of hours enjoying the company of my child. There's not a lot to the story, so if you've seen the trailer you won't be surprised. The monsters straddle the line well between being "monstrous" and cute (my boy acted suitably scared until it became clear that the monsters were on the good side, after which he loved them).

He came out of the cinema asking when it would be available on DVD, so on balance a glowing recommendation from a 6 year old and a warm fuzzy one from me.
Teenage scrapheap worker Tripp one day discovers a mysterious creature hiding in his truck. Turns out it escaped from an oil well that drilled too deep, and now the hired professionals of Terravex want to capture the non-threatening creature and keep their unlawful drilling a secret.

Having seen the trailers several times, I was expecting the worst. Like Transformers but lower budget and quality. To be fair, it probably is, except it's much more fun than Transformers, taking itself far from seriously. Of course the animation looks fairly cheap and shiny but something about it feels incredibly light-hearted and enjoyable. Chris Wedge is obviously better suited to animated movies, and maybe Monster Trucks should have been one, but at least the tone was right, even if the story was pretty simple and formulaic.

The characters, one the other hand, are far less interesting. Lucas Till seems to have taken his hair from the '80s, his chin from the '60s and charisma from Keanu Reeves, hamming it up at any opportunity. Levy is fine, but never really has much to do, but veterans like Lowe, Pepper and Glover need talking to. The main problem is that it doesn't really feel like a proper cinematic movie, it's just a bit of nonsense fun that should be on a kids TV channel at some point.

Simple, familiar story and dull characters, Monster Trucks isn't one you should race to see. That said, it's light and fun enough to pass the time, and most under 10s will enjoy it.

3/5
A post Christmas treat with my 8 year old daughter. We'd seen a trailer of this when watching Moana and my little one was eager to see this at the cinema on a Daddy/Daughter day.

The films ancient creature effects were generally very good, and convincing enough for the young target audience. A mix of ET and an octopus!

The acting, from a few old hands and some youngsters, was well targeted, nothing too deep or hard to follow.

The plot was easy to follow, with clear differences between the good and bad characters, and strong family values. Both human and not.

The driving stunts were good. Allowing the target audience comfort that their favourite characters would be safe.

While the film is likely aimed at a male grouping, it has enough content for each gender.

I'm scoring this 8/10. It was a brilliant film for its youthful audience.
From the creator of ice age bring you a great little quirk film Monster trucks that will touch you heart & bring you to tears & laughter , this film truly is one of the guilty pleasure film that a across ET meet Herbie that you sure will love.

I went in to this film not knowing what to expect other than what was shown in the trailer, i was presently surprised on how good this film is for what it was , i loved the concept of this film as it not just one of the creatures from out of space type of film which is refreshing.

It's some much different which gives this film is edge , you really can help but fall in love with this creature he called screech , as it got this lovable adorable funny sense of humor for a creature that give it a personality which is great for the film.

Lucas Till is brilliant giving us the type of person that from a broken family , the step dads a bit of a jerk but he's brilliant playing this role who befriends screech together they make this film's adventure just that special brilliant chemistry between the characters as well really sell the film.

Jane Levy co-star playing the young girl who has a crush on Tripp playing the quirk girl reminds me of Lindsey Lohan character from Herbie in a way just as a side character as she unwittingly gets involved in trying to get screech home.

The the visual effect on the C.G.I is brilliant done , special when the design of the creature is brilliant done. One thing that stop this film from being one of those boring flopped film's IMO is the melt your heart moment in the film seriously touches you heart put a tear in your eye's.

It's beautifully done moments along with the action make this a worth while film to watch with your family , special ending the film was a beautiful way to end this type of film which i think a sequel could be done.

Dislikes : There is one moment in the film that a little unrealistic but this is a PG so you cant really have to much violence in this film.
Not sure why so many are hating on this one, or basing reviews on what happened before it got to screen.

Took my 4-, 8-, 12-year-olds to see it on Saturday. All three of them enjoyed it, and I did, too. Simple enough story for the kids to understand, with little in the way of violence, profanity, sex to battle through.

Acting was good, as was the CGI. don't go in expecting The Godfather or anything -- but for a family-friendly flick with a good message, this serves its purpose extremely well. The "monsters" are cute enough for the most part and, when they bare their teeth, it's Star Wars-level "scary", if that makes sense.

Overall, check it out.

Online Dailymotion, Monster Trucks (2016) , download 5Shared, Monster Trucks (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Monster Trucks (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Monster Trucks (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Monster Trucks (2016) , or download Monster Trucks (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Monster Trucks (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Monster Trucks (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Monster Trucks (2016) , Full Episode, Monster Trucks (2016) , Online Youtube, Monster Trucks (2016) , Online Dailymotion, Monster Trucks (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : Monster Trucks (2016) , Monster Trucks (2016) , Monster Trucks (2016) Full, Monster Trucks (2016) Movie, Monster Trucks (2016) Streaming, Monster Trucks (2016) Online, Monster Trucks (2016) 2015 Full Movie, Monster Trucks (2016) Movie Online, Monster Trucks (2016) Download, Monster Trucks (2016) Full Movie, Monster Trucks (2016) Straeming full free
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) HDQ
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Megavideo
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Tube
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Download
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Megashare
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Youtube
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Viooz
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Putlocker
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) instanmovie
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) IMDB
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Torent
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Mediafire
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) 4Shared
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Full Movie
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Full
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) HDQ full
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Download SubMonster Trucks (2016)
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) SubMonster Trucks (2016) English Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Download Full Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Streaming
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Monster Trucks (2016) Full Movie Online
Monster Trucks (2016) Full Movie Online Free
Monster Trucks (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Monster Trucks (2016) English Film Live Steaming
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
Monster Trucks (2016) Watch Online Full Free
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie Download
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie Free Download
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie Online Free Download
Monster Trucks (2016) HD Full Movie Online
Monster Trucks (2016) HD English Full Movie Download
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie
Monster Trucks (2016) Full Movie Watch Online
Monster Trucks (2016) Movie Watch Online
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movier
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie Online  

Dernière édition par officialsuicidesquad le 24/01/2017 10:26:45; édité 1 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 15/08/2016 01:29:47    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maron
Plume timide
Plume timide

Pays: France

MessagePosté le: 08/12/2016 14:22:24    Sujet du message: watch Monster Trucks (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese Répondre en citant

Watch here : http://bit.ly/seriesandmoviesHD

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 19/09/2017 18:40:30    Sujet du message: watch Monster Trucks (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation