S'exprimer librement Index du Forum
S'exprimer librement
Mettre des mots sur des maux

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Split (2017) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion

Auteur Message
officialwonderwoman
Plume timide
Plume timide

Pays: France

MessagePosté le: 15/08/2016 02:41:57    Sujet du message: Split (2017) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese Répondre en citant

Split (2017) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese

Release : 2017-01-19 Runtime : 116 min. Genre : Drama, Horror, Thriller Production : Universal Pictures, Blumhouse Productions, Blinding Edge Pictures Cast : James McAvoy, Anya Taylor-Joy, Haley Lu Richardson, Jessica Sula, Betty Buckley, Brad William Henke, Sebastian Arcelus, Neal Huff, Kim Director, Lyne Renee, Maria Breyman, Peter Patrikios, Steven Dennis, Jon Douglas Rainey, Jalina Mercado, Matthew Nadu, Kash Goins, James Robinson Jr., Nakia Dillard, Roy James Wilson, John Jillard Sr., John Mitchell, Andrea Havens, Barbara Edwards, Robert Bizik, Matthew Bowerman, Julie Potter, Kelly Werkheiser, Junnie Lopez, Shawn Gonzalez, Aleksandra Svetlichnaya, Michael J. Kraycik, Michelle Santiago, Corinne Costa, Colin Campbell, Michaela Bockarie, Gary Ayash, Jeff Buckner, Kerry Dutka, Vincent Riviezzo, Izzie Coffey, Ukee Washington, Bruce Willis Crew : M. Night Shyamalan, M. Night Shyamalan, Mark Bienstock, Jason Blum, Ashwin Rajan, Steven Schneider, M. Night Shyamalan, Mike Gioulakis, Luke Franco Ciarrocchi, Douglas Aibel, Mara LePere-Schloop, Jesse Rosenthal, Jennifer Engel, Dennis Madigan, Paco Delgado, Diane Dixon, Pamela Peitzman, Phillip Dawe, Matthew Shapiro, John Burton West, Nicole Agostino, Amy Lauritsen, John Rusk, Samantha Higgins, Dave Kellom, Mitchell Landsman, Nicole Reed LeFevre, Paul Maiello, Brick Mason, Susannah McCarthy, Sharon Potts, Alex Alcántara, Toño Cubillo, Rodrigo Díaz, Tod A. Maitland, Pepe Pleguezuelos, Wyatt Sprague, Javier Valdés, Jerry Yuen, Ye Zhang, Kurt Wunder, Anteneh Adamu, Richard Aponte, Tyler Lockard, Ed Mendez, Colton Miller, Jennifer Wessner, Stephen Izzi, Manny Siverio, Thomas Devine, Andy Hensler, Linda Kallerus, Michael Leonard, Ryan 'Sparks' Lynch, Ken McCallum, James McCanne, Daniel Rieser, Kyle Rudolph, Leon Sanginiti, Jon Sibert, Diane Heery, Colleen Kay, Jason Loftus, Wendy Michelle Hou Vote Average: 6.3 Count: 72 Overview : Though Kevin has evidenced 23 personalities to his trusted psychiatrist, Dr. Fletcher, there remains one still submerged who is set to materialize and dominate all the others. Compelled to abduct three teenage girls led by the willful, observant Casey, Kevin reaches a war for survival among all of those contained within him—as well as everyone around him—as the walls between his compartments shatter apart. Keyword : kidnapping, multiple personality

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2hq7uZK
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/jr8wf4u

Review 
M. Night Shyamalan is known for his plot twisting movies. We all love a good plot twist that totally changes the story. Split has a descent plot twist. This twist is not my favorite plot twist he has ever done but it is definitely enjoyable. James McAvoy plays a very interesting character. Each of his personalities are very enjoyable to watch. His acting is very amazing. He changes his voice for each character. Its outstanding how well he does this. I got very weirded out one point in the movie but the rest was very suspenseful. When he turns into the the "Beast" the music is very moving. The music helped the movie build that great suspense. I definitely recommend this movie.
This is just a message to all people reading the reviews for this film,Some of the review for this movie are falsified reviews with 1/10. majority having nothing to do with the movie itself .the 1/10 just lowers the overall score ,personal beliefs on mental illness don't count as movie review and I would please ask of you to PLEASE send a report for false reviews to have them removed. Political correctness and SJW's do not/ should not have a place In movie reviews.

That being said.... having forgiven Shyamalan for the last Airbender,this movie is great ,good way to start off 2017 with a brain scratch-er, although it does have its faults from time to time like uninteresting side characters and pacing issues with some scenes.overall my Gf and i quite enjoyed it. the cinematography and overall sound where spot on.The guy is talented no one can deny that I hope he keeps this up I want to see Shyamalan return with a home run. James McAvoy plays the 24 personalities well and deserves massive credit for his roles in this film.You really get pulled in my his sinister personalities and personally I started to feel almost bad for of them, this alone is done very well by McAvoy.WELL executed and a MUST see on cheapy Tuesday if your free , you wont be disappointed unless you are a SJW who cares about being accurate/ politically correct about mental disorders.Don't support these PC garbage reviews that just lowers the score of an awesome movie If the dc universe could just turn around like shaymalan has for this film 2017 will be awesome.
I think it's safe to say that everyone must have some voice in their head. Most would say it was their conscience, but what if it were another real person. If you didn't know who they were and what was going in their head, you'd probably run and get the mental hospital down there a.s.a.p. But if you understood what multiple personality disorder was like, then you'd understand that the person with two people on the inside is telling the truth. Taking insanity out of the books, it needs to be understood that ones identity is already complex with tangents of owns thoughts. Now picture having another complex mind in your body.

While the idea has been done in other movies (The Three Faces of Eve, Fight Club, and Me, Myself and Irene), I cannot recall it at the extent that director M. Night Shyamalan is going for in today's movie. I feel bad for the guy as he scored with two great movies (The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable) yet has become a Hollywood laughing stock with the majority of his resume not being that hot. After making a better comeback film with The Visit, Split seems more like a spiritual redemption for the man's career.

Teenager Casey (played by Anya Taylor-Joy) is quiet, introverted, and doesn't seem to be enjoying a birthday party of a fellow student who was probably forced to invite her. As Casey and the other girls, Claire and Marsa, are sitting in the car waiting for their dad to drive them home, a stranger enters and knocks them out of conciseness. When they wake up, the women are now in a windowless room with a bathroom and a locked door. Entering in at first is the stranger, who calls himself Dennis (played by James McAvory) who tells them that they have been chosen.

Sometime later, the girls see a woman through the keyhole of their room and try to alert her. To their shock, this is the same man who is presenting himself as "Patrica" who assures them that "Dennis" is not allowed to touch them, but they are being saved for something great. More so later, Casey find the guy sitting at the door, now saying he's a nine year old named Hedwig. It's revealed that not only does this guy have twenty-three personalities but another called "The Beast" is coming and will do horrible things.

I need to stop here as the majority of the second half of Split is spoilers. What makes this really good is that not only is the multiple personalities fully fleshed out people, but that some are stronger and can even impersonate the others. I can only say that actor James McAvoy may have already given one of the best performances of 2017. Aside for being frightening, he carries the weight of several people and makes you both hate and sympathize with him. What your going to feel for in the end cannot be spoiled with.

What I can say is that on it's own, Split is really good. Is it great? I don't know is I can go that far. My problem is not with McAvoy nor the young women, but rather the subplot involving McAvoy's therapist. It's not that Betty Buckley is bad, but given how she's trying to say that his personalities are a part of something bigger (again, cannot give away), it's somewhat campy and even a little campy. And give in mind, her side story is supposed to be taken seriously. It does add up in the end, but I felt that could have been portrayed better. At least Split still makes for a thrilling ride through ones mind.

I'll give this eight pictures of windows out of ten. I can see this not just doing well for a mainstream audience, but for previous fans of Shyamalan who have felt let down by the man's previous work. Without spoiling, I'll say that a lot of people are going to want something of a follow up. I really can't say more, but they'll want it. Trust me. See if this stories' personality makes sense and give this redemption a chance.
Intensely captivating! M. Night Shyamalan stages a successful return to the horror-thriller genre in the brilliantly intriguing motion picture Split. When Universal Pictures, arguably the king of the American horror film, Blumhouse Productions, and Shyamalan combine their respective visual storytelling skills, the result is a dynamic thriller full of outstanding twists and turns. Shyamalan, long known for surprise or bizarre endings, provides audiences with the biggest surprise of all: he is back, and it's a completely satisfying cinematic experience! Beginning with 2015's The Visit, Shyamalan has been working on a comeback; and Split is the final evidence needed to support his successful return to the silver screen. James McAvoy delivers an outstanding performance–or should I say performances–every minute of the film. Although the concept of building a suspense- thriller around a character with dissociative identify disorder (DID), formerly known as multiple personality disorder, is not a new one–after all Norman Bates is the most iconic example. M. Night Shyamalan puts his own spin on the character-type by adding his special blend of what can only be referred to as "shyamalan-ness." You'll definitely want to see it again in order to catch everything that you missed the first time.

Just when you think the movie is going one direction, it throws you for an unpredictable loop. Split provides audiences with the same level of captivation as M. Night delivered in Signs or even in The Visit. Very much character-driven, this film could have easily taken a turn for the campy or par-for- the-course approach to a central character with DID; but Shyamalan proves that a familiar premise can be crafted into a whole new experience. After the incredible success of 1999's The Sixth Sense, audiences everywhere set the bar for Shyamalan quite high–in fact he was prematurely compared to a 21st century Alfred Hitchcock. While it is highly unlikely that any director will reach the iconic status of Hitchcock, Shyamalan was seen as a director who would provide a similar experience to that which earned Hitchcock the moniker the master of suspense. Evidence of his admiration of Hitchcock can be been in the title sequence of Split. It bares a striking resemblance to the opening title sequence from Psycho.

However, the danger in prematurely setting expectations too high is that you may likely be setting yourself up for disappointment. And that is precisely what happened with Shyamalan. From killer plants to invisible supernatural entities, he began to lose the cache he earned in the early 2000s. M. Night would spend years disappointing audiences to the point that he became a joke–a parody– perfect material for Family Guy. Then just when all hope for Shyamalan to regain the admiration of movie patrons–especially those who enjoy horror/suspense/thrillers–he gives us The Visit in 2015. That film was the glimmer of hope he needed to begin to rebuild his status as a thriller/suspense/horror filmmaker. And with the incredibly satisfying Split, M. Night Shyamalan is BACK!

Films like Psycho and Split only work as well as their respective director and cast–primarily the villain. Obviously, Psycho stands up to the test of time and will forever be a favorite of many cinephiles and a testament to the power of visual storytelling, Split had to be a new experience while still channeling the director that Shyamalan admires and patterns himself after. The success of Split rested upon the performance of McAvoy as Kevin (and the 23 others with a 24th on the horizon). McAvoy's performance in this film is quite possibly the best of his career. Each identity is clearly seen as individuals. From his facial expressions to his gait to the manner in which he carries himself, every identity is unique in voice and appearance. Even in the middle of a conversation, one identity goes away while another surfaces into "the light." Although there are only a few identities that have prominence in the diegesis, the others give audiences just enough nuance to register them as having a presence in the subconscious of Kevin.

For all the excellence in cinematic storytelling Split has to offer, there is no denying that it may be controversial in that it uses DID to construct a "beast." There are already members of the mental- illness community who have expressed disdain for the subject matter and context of the film. However, prematurely dismissing this film as offensive to those suffering from cognitive disorders would be ill-conceived. After screening the film, it is clear that the focus is not on DID itself (or any other cognitive disorder that Kevin may have), nor is Kevin crafted to be an unredeemable monster; but, this film uses DID and the character of Casey (one of the young ladies who is captured at the beginning of the film) as tools through which to explore childhood trauma, abuse, and coping mechanisms. Isn't that what films do? Push the envelop in an effort to provide a different perspective on an issue, problem, or circumstance? Horror is often concerned with "other" scenes–revealing that which should remain hidden–and Shyamalan does precisely that in Split.

If you enjoy horror, suspense, or thriller films, then you are definitely going to enjoy Split. There is so much to take in, that you may want to watch it again in order to catch everything that you may have missed the first time. Even if you are skeptical or think the content may be offensive to the mental-illness community, you may be surprised that there is a lot that can be gleaned from the narrative. With brilliant performances, excellent writing, and outstanding direction, Split should be on your radar of films to watch this weekend.
M. Night Shyamalan is a director trying to find his way back into the consciousness of the movie-going audience.

Split which is written and directed by Shyamalan seems like a movie that is trying to win you over without doing very much.

The actors in this movie are great. Anya Taylor-Joy, Jessica Sula, and Haley Lu Richardson are all exceptional actors who delivered fine performances here.

James McAvoy is the star of this show and his performance is the make or break of this movie's soul. How can an actor handle and portray so many characters simultaneously? Every character that McAvoy portrays here is brilliant. I can say that McAvoy pretty much steals the entire show with his performances.

Split likes to play on situations. What would you do if someone attacked you? The movie illustrates that you have no idea what you would do if a life or death situation arose. I found myself yelling at the screen during certain moments because of the idiotic decisions I thought the three main characters were making. However, no matter how idiotic I thought their decisions were, I know that everybody's different, and nobody would handle every situation the exact same way.

Split plays out like a puzzle builder; You constantly get small pieces of the puzzle as the movie progresses, but you don't get a clear image as to what you're looking at yet. The movie feels obligatory once all of the pieces are in place.

The music and the directing here is great.

Overall, I enjoyed this movie for the most part, but it felt obligatory once everything was said and done. I know what this movie ties into and I won't spoil it, but the final scene truly establishes the rest of the movie. However, that little piece of information doesn't excuse this movie's obligatory nature. I'm stuck in the middle with M. Night Shyamalan's Split and I truly believe that he can do better than this.

Final Grade: C

Online Dailymotion, Split (2017) , download 5Shared, Split (2017) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Split (2017) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Split (2017) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Split (2017) , or download Split (2017) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Split (2017) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Split (2017) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Split (2017) , Full Episode, Split (2017) , Online Youtube, Split (2017) , Online Dailymotion, Split (2017) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : Split (2017) , Split (2017) , Split (2017) Full, Split (2017) Movie, Split (2017) Streaming, Split (2017) Online, Split (2017) 2015 Full Movie, Split (2017) Movie Online, Split (2017) Download, Split (2017) Full Movie, Split (2017) Straeming full free
Watch: Split (2017) HD 1080p
Watch: Split (2017) HDQ
Watch: Split (2017) Megavideo
Watch: Split (2017) Tube
Watch: Split (2017) Download
Watch: Split (2017) Megashare
Watch: Split (2017) Youtube
Watch: Split (2017) Viooz
Watch: Split (2017) Putlocker
Watch: Split (2017) instanmovie
Watch: Split (2017) Dailymotion
Watch: Split (2017) IMDB
Watch: Split (2017) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Split (2017) Torent
Watch: Split (2017) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Split (2017) Mediafire
Watch: Split (2017) 4Shared
Watch: Split (2017) Full Movie
Watch: Split (2017) Full
Watch: Split (2017) Streaming Full
Watch: Split (2017) HDQ full
Watch: Split (2017) Download SubSplit (2017)
Watch: Split (2017) SubSplit (2017) English Watch: Split (2017) Download Full Watch: Split (2017) Streaming
Watch: Split (2017) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Split (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online
Split (2017) Full Movie Online
Split (2017) Full Movie Online Free
Split (2017) English Film Free Watch Online
Split (2017) English Film Live Steaming
Split (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online
Split (2017) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
Split (2017) Watch Online Full Free
Split (2017) English Full Movie Download
Split (2017) English Full Movie Free Download
Split (2017) English Full Movie Online Free Download
Split (2017) HD Full Movie Online
Split (2017) HD English Full Movie Download
Split (2017) English Full Movie
Split (2017) Full Movie Watch Online
Split (2017) Movie Watch Online
Split (2017) English Full Movier
Split (2017) English Full Movie Online  

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 15/08/2016 02:41:57    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation