S'exprimer librement Index du Forum
S'exprimer librement
Mettre des mots sur des maux

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

watch xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full movie subtitled

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion

Auteur Message
officialwonderwoman
Plume timide
Plume timide

Pays: France

MessagePosté le: 15/08/2016 02:42:40    Sujet du message: watch xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full movie subtitled Répondre en citant

watch xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese

Release : 2017-01-17 Runtime : 107 min. Genre : Action, Adventure, Crime, Thriller Production : Paramount Pictures, Original Film, Revolution Studios, One Race Films Cast : Vin Diesel, Deepika Padukone, Ruby Rose, Nina Dobrev, Samuel L. Jackson, Donnie Yen, Rory McCann, Toni Collette, Tony Jaa, Hermione Corfield, Michael Bisping, Kris Wu, Ariadna Gutiérrez, Andrey Ivchenko, Al Sapienza, Neymar Jr, Tony Gonzalez, Helena-Alexis Seymour, Megan Soo, Ice Cube Crew : D.J. Caruso, Rich Wilkes, Chad St. John, Gloria S. Borders, Scott Hemming, Kimberly A. Tillman, Lyn Lucibello, Karen Jarnecke, David Crispino, Denis Dvoryankin, Shane Richards, Mark Sussman, Morgan Robbins, Anne McCarthy, Miguel Fernandez, Edna Lerebours, Patty Majorczak-Connolly, Daniela Saioni, Shane B. Scott, Charles Taylor, Kyle Clausen, Matthew Llewellyn, Kevin McKeever, Renee Fontana, Alex Kavanagh, Vicente Parada, Karen Lee, Greg Hopwood, Wayne Godfrey, Cindy Rosenthal, Janice Skinner, Michael Carella, Ian Anderson, John Holosko, Jason Vieira, Keith Murphy, Tom Comet, Angelo Colavecchia, Michael Gibson, Justin M. Lubin, Zack Haskell, Michael Galbraith, David Emmerichs, Robert Settlemire, Peter Zuccarini, Byrd Dickens, Patrick Krauter, Richard Emerson, Samuel Kosub, Robert Lydecker, Brian Tyler, Vincent Sullivan, Carol Hartwick, Alastair Muir, Allan A. Apone, Ashley Rocha, Debra Denson, Roxy D'Alonzo, Jo-Ann MacNeil, Steve Newburn, Sean Sansom, Trey Harrell, Daniel Baker, Nick Bernardi, Amanda H. Campbell, Annelie Dangel, Danielle Davis, Chelsea Mirus, Sina Sultani, Adam Pere, Joyce Au, Cecilia Marin, Thomas Nittmann, Luke Groves, Ian Cope, Björn Mayer, Jasen Nannini, Eric Robinson, Loeng Wong-Savun, Marc Banich, Peter Chesney, Adam Heinis, Laird McMurray, Lluís Rivera, Daniel Saxlid, John C. Stuver, John T. Cucci, Dan O'Connell, D. Chris Smith, Ann Scibelli, Peter Staubli, David Werntz, Jessie Pariseau, D. Chris Smith, Ron Bartlett, Elizabeth Hitt, Joe Ken, Jennifer Stellema, Neal H. Moritz, F. Scott Frazier, Jeff Kirschenbaum, Joe Roth, Samantha Vincent, Vin Diesel, Russell Carpenter Vote Average: 5.7 Count: 101 Overview : Extreme athlete turned government operative Xander Cage (Vin Diesel) comes out of self-imposed exile, thought to be long dead, and is set on a collision course with deadly alpha warrior Xiang (Donnie Yen) and his team in a race to recover a sinister and seemingly unstoppable weapon known as Pandora's Box. Recruiting an all-new group of thrill-seeking cohorts, Xander finds himself enmeshed in a deadly conspiracy that points to collusion at the highest levels of world governments. Keyword : spy, secret agent, sequel, extreme sports, back from the dead

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2hpESRN
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/hqlth6j

Review 
I and two friends of mine spent a lot of money between us to watch this movie today on the day of its release. Apart from wanting to watch Deepika, I had enjoyed the original XXX movie (this one is a sequel), plus I am a huge fan of Vin Diesel.

However I came out of the theatre in a state of total shock! In my life I have watched thousands of movies, be it from Hollywood or Bollywood or from other parts of the country and the world. But today, and I am putting this down in writing, I got to see the worst movie of my entire life so far!! Yes really, I know what I am saying! So please please please ... try not to watch this movie ... it is so bad that it will make you want to cry. Or it will actually put you to sleep, like with the guy behind us in the theatre who was actually snoring within the first half hour itself!

The movie has no story. It is not exciting as action films are meant to be, because the action itself is very cartoonish and very boring. It does not even have a proper climax, because it doesn't actually have a real villain who can pose a bit of a challenge to the hero! Yes it has several stunts, but you get to see most of them in the various trailers of this movie on YouTube. Let me put it another way: the best action scenes in this film are very very bad copies of scenes from the Matrix movies, and the two James Bond movies GoldenEye and Die Another Day. Plus the direction too is horrible, which results in many dialogues not being properly audible, poorly lit scenes, extremely erratic editing, poor acting ... or no acting, cos a lot of guys simply standing around doing nothing is not really acting ... this list is endless!

Last but not the least: Deepika Padukone! Though I have always liked her until now, I still say it is not worth spending money to go and see her in this movie. Firstly her English sounds terrible over here. I have earlier heard Deepika speak English on TV and she sounds smart enough. So why is she speaking with a distinct South Indian accent in this movie ... when her name here is Serena Unger and not Meenamma from Chennai Express ... I mean could she not point out to the director that it would sound ridiculously out of place? Also her role is pretty small and her character is poorly etched out ... and so she doesn't really get a chance to act. And as for her looks in this movie, well, she easily looks much more prettier or glamorous in most of the Hindi films that she has starred in.

So is this a movie review? Naw, it is more of a warning! Because XXX: Return of Xander Cage is so bad that it is not even a time pass movie. I score it a 1 ... out of 1000!
I cannot believe I actually paid to watch this utter tripe. It is possibly the worst film I have ever seen in my life. If you've any sense do not waste your money like I did. Some of the scenes are just ridiculous. Donne Yen must have been totally desperate for the money considering some of the great films he has made in the past. The female characters are as you would expect very attractive but do not make up for the awfulness of this film. Vin must be sat at home thinking OMG why on earth did I actually make that film as he probably doesn't need the money. The only good part of the film was near the end. The best part of the film was when it had finished and I could get out of the cinema. Honestly I repeat DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
This movie was awful and a massive waste of time. Physics is apparently non existent. The NSA guards are worse than storm-troopers at shooting. A huge cast but no character development at all. You get no idea of there names as well. The plot makes no sense at all. The acting is all over the place as well. Flying planes, flying cars, flying people and even a goddamn flying boat. Then there are people who definitely should have been killed but still they stay alive and then there are people who died and I don't know how. Overall, one word that perfectly describes this movie is 'pretentious'. It tries to define what's cool and what's not but fails miserably. I wanted to write a sarcastic post about this one, but this stupid movie doesn't deserve that. I hope everyone sues the crap out of the producers for creating such a godawful movie.
just out of cinema, such a waste of time and money. there is literally nothing right in this movie. all casts are acting the worst, no connection, no action, extremely over exaggerated.

most characters tried to be funny but they really acted bad, although they are good actors, specially Donnie yen and Tony Jaa. fan of xxx series will definitely get disappointed, it is not even one/tenth as good as previous ones.

I do not recommend it to anyone. I think they put so many famous movie stars for the cash only. don't waste your money, more importantly your time on this one.
XXX 3 makes the first two acts of the original XXX (2002) look like a Martin Scorcese film. The script is atrocious and written for high school boys. The physics and pretty much all the action in this film is completely devoid of reality. Every single woman except the female villain thinks Xander Cage is the hottest man on earth and audibly fawns over him.

Bright spots: Donnie Yen, Deepika, Ruby Rose and Samuel L Jackson. The film also has some funny and interesting moments like Ruby Rose shooting hunters, Vin killing a guy by putting him through an airplane toilet, one of the characters singing and crying during the end church scene, etc.

You have to totally turn your brain off and ignore all logic to even somewhat like this movie. And then you'll get annoyed by Vin Diesel the star/producer getting everything and everyone he wants in this film.

Online Dailymotion, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , download 5Shared, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , or download xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Full Episode, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Online Youtube, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Online Dailymotion, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Movie, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Streaming, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Online, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) 2015 Full Movie, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Movie Online, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Download, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Straeming full free
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HD 1080p
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HDQ
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Megavideo
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Tube
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Download
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Megashare
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Youtube
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Viooz
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Putlocker
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) instanmovie
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Dailymotion
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) IMDB
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Torent
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Mediafire
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) 4Shared
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Streaming Full
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HDQ full
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Download SubxXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017)
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) SubxXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Download Full Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Streaming
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie Online Free
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Film Free Watch Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Film Live Steaming
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Watch Online Full Free
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Download
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Free Download
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Online Free Download
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HD Full Movie Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HD English Full Movie Download
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie Watch Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Movie Watch Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movier
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Online  

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 15/08/2016 02:42:40    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation