S'exprimer librement Index du Forum
S'exprimer librement
Mettre des mots sur des maux

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

streamnow Patriots Day (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion

Auteur Message
officialwonderwoman
Plume timide
Plume timide

Pays: France

MessagePosté le: 15/08/2016 02:43:43    Sujet du message: streamnow Patriots Day (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German Répondre en citant

streamnow Patriots Day (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German

Release : 2016-12-21 Runtime : 130 min. Genre : Drama, History, Thriller Production : CBS Films, Closest to the Hole Productions Cast : Mark Wahlberg, John Goodman, J.K. Simmons, Kevin Bacon, Michelle Monaghan, Melissa Benoist, Michael Beach, Alex Wolff, Rachel Brosnahan, Jake Picking, Lana Condor, Erica McDermott, Khandi Alexander, Jimmy O. Yang Crew : Chris Ryerson, Shawn S. Ryder, Matt Cook, Peter Berg, Stephen Levinson, Hutch Parker, Michael Radutzky, Karen Ballard, Paul Tamasy, Eric Johnson, Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross, Tobias A. Schliessler, Gabriel Fleming, Colby Parker Jr., Sheila Jaffe, Angela Peri, Tom Duffield, Steve Cooper, Ronald R. Reiss, Virginia Johnson, Kimmie Johnson, Ashley L. Sykes, Edward J. Borasch Jr, Drew Guajardo, Theodore Suchecki, Patty Majorczak-Connolly, Mark Sussman, Mike Clifford, Aaron Kahl, Jennifer Yoo, Kelsey Ettman, David Fernandez, Dana Pacheco, Cesha Ventre, Taryn Walsh, April McCoy, Elizabeth Clifford, Kelly Cronin, Louis Delavenne, Debbie Pearl, Sally Boldt, Jason Ruder, Ben Schor, Dylan Goss, John Garrett, Jacques Jouffret, Richard Coy Aune, Bob E. Krattiger, Jesse Goldberg, Wayne Marshall, Dustin VonLossberg, Greg Wimer, Andy DePung, Jimmy E. Jensen, Dino Parks, Michael Nelson, Don Libby, Matt Kutcher, Aaron Becker, Jennifer Wang, Stacey Badour, Ryan Brassington, Steven Spady, Brian Drewes, Lara Lom, Harrison Marks, Linda Luong, Sean Devereaux, Alex Lemke, Robert Nederhorst, Shane Hayes, Paul Flinchbaugh, Linda Yeaney, Michael J. Broomberg, Randy Singer, Gary A. Hecker, Piero Mura, Albert Gasser, David Raines, Bruce Tanis, Michael Keller, Mike Prestwood Smith, John Ross, Dror Mohar, Howard Berger, Tami Lane, Rob Fitz, Johnny Villanueva, Julie LeShane, Sherryn Smith, Jamie Kelman, Annie Johnson, Stefan Sonnenfeld, Jill Piwowar, Peter Berg, Joshua Zetumer, Matt Cook, Peter Berg, Dorothy Aufiero, Dylan Clark, Mark Wahlberg, Scott Stuber Vote Average: 7.3 Count: 39 Overview : An account of Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis's actions in the events leading up to the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing and the aftermath, which includes the city-wide manhunt to find the terrorists behind it. Keyword : boston, massachusetts, police chief, terrorism, manhunt, boston marathon

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2hjZz40
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/guk4ypn

Review 
I was hesitant to see this film because most of the events are so fresh in my mind. Fresh is a little overstated because what was going on was broadcast kind of haphazardly in a disrupted time frame. Looking back, I've seen a chronology of the events, but at the time I wasn't sure that, beyond the actual bombing, we were privy to the sequence of events. This movie, for me, did a wonderful job of setting up the events leading to the explosions. I'm not talking about Walberg's mega-character, but the brothers and their plotting. Once all hell breaks loose, there are two focuses. I was pleased that they held back on the carnage. What view we had was enough for a viewer. We all know from the facts that it was even worse than that presented. Next, we have the arrival of the FBI to take over the project. While I accept Walberg's guy as a composite character, I was curious if there were guys in the big warehouse pushing at the Feds. I don't know. Perhaps there were. I was also curious how much Hollywood was involved in Tamerlan's death. I've never heard more than a rudimentary explanation that he was killed in a serious shootout. Was it correctly presented with all the explosions and pyrotechnics? I now I'm sounding a bit nit- picky. I have great admiration for the people who were there (the Godmother of one of my children finished the race earlier). The efforts to catch these guys was Herculean. But how much did they add to an already remarkable story? Oh, and did some survivalist type with a big rifle joint the SWAT team on the roof for the final capture. She is an unknown with a rifle. Really? I thought that was such a lame effort at humor in an incredibly tense situation. Still, I would recommend this film for it's portrayal of a dark time in our history.
I just watched this movie the other night and even though I can understand the positive trying to be pulled from this movie it was not really my thing. I think it was entirely sad that so many people lost their lives in the actual event. But I did find it ridiculous that all of this and all the wars seems to be based on religion whether it's being a Muslim or being a Christian they all seem to have a bad outcome. I do also, think the movie could bring a lot of generalizing towards people of the Muslim "faith". I do think the movie was very moving in a sense for the survivors who decided to run again which of course was beautiful, but still was showing it's own confirmation bias on how strong Boston could be. I do think the acting in the movie was very good, but I just was not able to watch the movie and fully enjoy it. And in no way am I a Muslim either I am actually an Atheist. Just certain movies are for certain people.
A very well done film about the events. The ending was the most effective part as the victims and some of the heroes got their voice. The idea by some here that because only 3 people died it was unworthy of having a film made about it is silly. I am English and we know plenty about bombings here as we had the IRA for 30 years funded by places such as Boston. But we here have empathy with Boston as we do with dozens of places around the world that suffered like they did. 3 or 3000 it's all the same just the numbers are different. It's still a tragedy for those affected by the events.

But inserting a fictional cop into the events was frankly an insult to those who were really there.

Mark Wahlberg as the ridiculous Tommy Saunders stank the movie out. Foul mouthed and abusive towards the FBI it seemed as if the investigation would have faltered if not for him. This fool was in every important event in the movie. At one point I was expecting him to storm the boat single handed.

Surely they could have told the same story using the people who actually did these things instead of him grabbing their plaudits and being congratulated during and after for being the most hard working cop in Boston.

It spoilt a worthy movie. His character was detrimental to the film and his acting performance really annoying. The movie itself was very good when Wahlberg was not in it and the acting by the rest of the cast was good.

But overall it was spoilt by the casting of Wahlberg and his character Tommy Saunders.
Peter Berg is on fire. After putting out Deepwater Horizon a few months back, he's back directing Mark Wahlberg in another film based on a true story. This time, a film based on the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings. Easily one of the most emotionally powerful films of 2016.

Patriots Day feels a lot like a documentary. Berg tackles the events leading up to and the aftermath of the attack with great detail. Because of the realism in which Berg displays the attacks, I found myself emotionally overwhelmed more than once within the first half an hour. We are shown a few dozen characters (almost all based on real- life people) across the entire city of Boston, and each of them feel important, unique, and most of all, real. Aside from Wahlberg's fictional character who occasionally gets involved a little too heavily in the search for the bombers, each character feels like a real human being that is experiencing these horrific events. To me, that is the most impressive feat Patriots Day accomplished.

Whether it's a police sergeant buying his wife a muffin before heading to work, an MIT officer asking a girl out to a Zac Brown Band concert, or a young couple arguing about how to correctly pronounce certain words in the 'Boston way', this film was filled with real people. These nuances gave the audiences an easier 'in' to the story and characters than I could have imagined. Having a film focusing on this many people is an extremely difficult task, and Berg did a nice job encapsulating all sides of the story.

With that said, I think all of the different angles catches up with the film after a while. I was always invested in the story, but I can see where audiences may think the movie wanders. I myself, appreciate how much this film covers, but the fact that it actually takes the time to focus on the bombers could turn some people off. I would have a hard time ever trying to understand the reasoning behind these attacks, but Berg did at least make the terrorists more than just someone with a trigger. You got to see their own real-life problems at home and with each other. Even though I can't help but think terrible thoughts when I see them on screen, I like that there is at least a small arc to them.

Patriots Day has a lot going on, and even though it may appear to be counterproductive to show this many sides, it proved to be beneficial for me to see all these different sides to Boston. I felt like these actors weren't really acting, and instead were real people fighting to survive in a time where surviving was all that really mattered. Just as I said with Sully in 2016, Patriots Day is a tribute to how well we work as a species when we work together. The power of the human spirit is not to be trifled with.

+Performance of the ensemble

+Emotionally heartbreaking about 20 different times

+Covers so much ground

9.0/10
'PATRIOTS DAY': Four Stars (Out of Five)

The new dramatic thriller, based on the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing; and the efforts that law enforcement went through to catch the terrorists responsible. The movie was directed by Peter Berg, and it stars Mark Wahlberg; making it their third collaboration together (following 2013's 'LONE SURVIVOR', and 'DEEPWATER HORIZON' from earlier this year). Berg also co-wrote the screenplay; with Matt Cook, Paul Tamasy and Eric Johnson. It's based on the book 'Boston Strong', by Casey Sherman and Dave Wedge. The film also costars Kevin Bacon, John Goodman, J.K. Simmons, Alex Wolff, Themo Melikidze and Michelle Monaghan. It's received mostly positive reviews from critics, but it's also disappointed at the Box Office (so far). I found it to be a mostly well made, and effective action-thriller; but it's also exploitative, and somewhat corny (at times).

The movie depicts the events of the Boston Marathon bombing, as well as the terrorist manhunt that followed (involving the police and the FBI). It revolves around a fictional Boston Police Department sergeant, named Tommy Saunders (Wahlberg), as well as multiple other law enforcement officers. It also briefly tells the story of several other (real life) people, that were greatly effected by that tragic day. The film spends the most time following the two terrorists, Dzhokhar (Wolff) and Tamerlan (Melikidze) Tsarnaev.

As an action movie, and suspenseful thriller, I think the film was really well made. Berg is a good action movie director; and Wahlberg, and most of the rest of the lead cast, always deliver in films like this. The movie does seem exploitative at times though, especially when it concludes with an emotionally forced tribute (to the real survivors involved in the terrorist attack). It just seems like the filmmakers are trying to justify the action movie that proceeded it; and I think their forced justification makes them look even worse. The film is also filled with corny caricatures (at times), and exaggerated sentimentality (at other times). It is an otherwise well made, and entertaining, action flick though.

Online Dailymotion, Patriots Day (2016) , download 5Shared, Patriots Day (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Patriots Day (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Patriots Day (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Patriots Day (2016) , or download Patriots Day (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Patriots Day (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Patriots Day (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Patriots Day (2016) , Full Episode, Patriots Day (2016) , Online Youtube, Patriots Day (2016) , Online Dailymotion, Patriots Day (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : Patriots Day (2016) , Patriots Day (2016) , Patriots Day (2016) Full, Patriots Day (2016) Movie, Patriots Day (2016) Streaming, Patriots Day (2016) Online, Patriots Day (2016) 2015 Full Movie, Patriots Day (2016) Movie Online, Patriots Day (2016) Download, Patriots Day (2016) Full Movie, Patriots Day (2016) Straeming full free
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) HDQ
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Megavideo
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Tube
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Download
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Megashare
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Youtube
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Viooz
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Putlocker
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) instanmovie
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) IMDB
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Torent
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Mediafire
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) 4Shared
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Full Movie
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Full
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) HDQ full
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Download SubPatriots Day (2016)
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) SubPatriots Day (2016) English Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Download Full Watch: Patriots Day (2016) Streaming
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Patriots Day (2016) Full Movie Online
Patriots Day (2016) Full Movie Online Free
Patriots Day (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Patriots Day (2016) English Film Live Steaming
Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
Patriots Day (2016) Watch Online Full Free
Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movie Download
Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movie Free Download
Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movie Online Free Download
Patriots Day (2016) HD Full Movie Online
Patriots Day (2016) HD English Full Movie Download
Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movie
Patriots Day (2016) Full Movie Watch Online
Patriots Day (2016) Movie Watch Online
Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movier
Patriots Day (2016) English Full Movie Online  

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 15/08/2016 02:43:43    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation