S'exprimer librement Index du Forum
S'exprimer librement
Mettre des mots sur des maux

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

streamnow Monster Trucks (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portugues

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion

Auteur Message
moviengok
Plume timide
Plume timide

Pays: France

MessagePosté le: 24/01/2017 10:05:28    Sujet du message: streamnow Monster Trucks (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portugues Répondre en citant

streamnow Monster Trucks (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese

Release : 2016-12-26 Runtime : 105 min. Genre : Action, Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family, Science Fiction Production : Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon Movies, Disruption Entertainment, Paramount Animation Cast : Jane Levy, Lucas Till, Frank Whaley, Danny Glover, Amy Ryan, Holt McCallany, Rob Lowe, Thomas Lennon, Barry Pepper, Aliyah O'Brien, Tucker Albrizzi Crew : Matthew Robinson, Jonathan Aibel, Chris Wedge, Emilio Ghorayeb, Glenn Berger, James Forrester, Don Burgess, Denis L. Stewart, Mary Parent, Derek Connolly, Conrad Buff IV, David Sardy Vote Average: 4.8 Count: 17 Overview : Looking for any way to get away from the life and town he was born into, Tripp (Lucas Till), a high school senior, builds a Monster Truck from bits and pieces of scrapped cars. After an accident at a nearby oil-drilling site displaces a strange and subterranean creature with a taste and a talent for speed, Tripp may have just found the key to getting out of town and a most unlikely friend. Keyword : monster, secret, small town, teenager, pickup truck, wilhelm scream, live action and animation, monster trucks

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2hkXVPx
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/jv99s9e

Review 
Monster Trucks is a cheesy, cute, and yet ridiculous of a family film about a Mediterranean creature that can hide and control a truck. And consumes oil. The idea and concept is beyond ridiculous but I am sure kids will enjoy it. And adults will either find the movie cute or stupid. It is no E.T. but does try for that formula with a high school teen Tripp (Lucas Till) that is desperate to move away far from home. Dislikes his mother new boyfriend and a Sheriff Rick (Barry Pepper). Tripp works in a junkyard at night until he finds a slimy tentacle creature that loves to consume oil and can maneuver his way around a truck. After an accident, when a corporation that was drilling for oil discovers an underground pocket that unleashed this creature. Reece (Rob Lowe) in charge of this oil company sends his security to hunt the creature down. Tripp and his classmate Meredith (Jane Levy) are on a chase to get away from the bad guys and to help the creature escape them.

I will say the film is cute, to see a friendly creature that Tripp tries to help. From the moments of him trying to customize his truck for it to fit in and so he can have full control of the truck with Tripp and Meredith being the passengers in a crazy ride. Especially, when they are being in a car chase with henchmen Burke (Holt McCallany) and his team. Being in a car chase in a small town can be ridiculous with the creature able to have the truck leap onto walls and rooftops. Director Chris Wedge made this chase seem like he was playing around with toy trucks and using his imagination on some ridiculous action scenes. It is a family film that tries to be all heart and cheesy fun for the kids.

Otherwise, if you are looking into serious acting and well written script. Well you can cross that out with this film not aiming for that direction. The acting was decent. Lucas Till performance was forgettable and Jane Levy was okay as an awkward teen. Amy Ryan as Tripp's mother was almost forgotten with her small role. Rob Lowe was difficult to take seriously. Barry Pepper as an obsessed with his car Sheriff was entertaining.

The visual effects were decent as well, and moments were you could point out when characters were standing or hanging above a green screen. Director Chris Wedge has done some previous work like animation films like Epic and Ice Age. He can create some cute characters that can win the audience. He tries here with the creature that is cute and all but it does not make it a worthy film. Or a memorable one. Like I said before, kids will have a better enjoyment out of this one and parents will have a split opinion. Monster Trucks is a fair family film that has a redundant plot, cute concept, and dull acting.
I was never planning to see Monster Trucks. I had no desire to see this silly film and after seeing it I absolutely regret it. This film can only be watched through a child's eye. I saw it in a packed theater filled with kids and yea kids loved it. They had a good time with it. And I am happy for those kids, but for older kids and young adults this film adds nothing but mindless stupidity with a weird save the Whales thing I felt that it had going on.

What do I mean by that?

Well the creature put inside the trucks are these weird whale like creatures who go under the water. No there not actually whales, but they just really resemble them, but with the add on that they look really ugly. I mean this film does a lot to try and make them cute, but there not. They have weird tentacles and these strange teeth and there just wrong in every way.

Also the acting in this film is god awful. I mean I don't get why some kids films have to make all there characters this over the top.

If you have kids under 12 years old then they might enjoy it, but anyone older than that has no chance of liking the steaming pile of garbage.
When looking at at trailer for "Monster Trucks," you can easily say that it looks like any other poorly made January cash grab. However, "Monster Trucks" will surprise audiences by being a bit more than that. Although the over-the-top performances and the poor camera work isn't ideal, "Monster Trucks" is mediocre enough that its target audience can get behind it. Adults have the opportunity to find enjoyment out of "Monster Trucks" if they accept the movie for what it is. As for the creature in the movie, the CGI isn't terrible, but it certainly isn't up to par with other family movies in recent memory. The movie relies more on the personality of the creature instead of how the creature actually looks.
I would have given it 4 stars if they at least made the bad guys' trucks Ford's. Aside from this basically being an overly extended Dodge Ram commercial, the acting was so terrible, the plot so unbelievable, you would have to have the IQ of a turnip if over the age of 12 to think this was a quality movie. I can appreciate suspending your disbelief for a certain genre of movie, but only to a certain extent. For example, having a high school character portrayed by someone who looks to be in their mid twenties working in a junk yard in the middle of the night, operating heavy machinery up to a car crusher. Or having a drill site go boom without an investigation that would reveal 3 giant underground sea creatures came up.
My wife and I took our two sons to this film based on the previews we had seen recently at the theater. The preview looked so awesome. A kid who befriends a monster that he uses to drive his "monster truck". Finally a breath of fresh air, we thought.

The first thing that became painfully obvious was the placement of Dodge trucks everywhere. You would think that the movie took place on some planet where Dodge was the only company that manufactured a truck.

The second observation is that the story is supposed to take place in North Dakota. The scenery in this film is beautiful, but be warned, do not come to North Dakota to see these landscapes. I know this because I live in North Dakota. Please, don't get me wrong here. North Dakota has charm in its own right. So why is it supposed to take place in North Dakota? It's to tie it to the mean old oil company that doesn't care at all about the environment, as the Dakota Access Pipeline has been making headlines.

This is where I feel duped by the preview. Had I known that the entire plot was an agenda driven environmentalists dream come true, I would not have spent the money at the theater. I actually went back and watched the preview online again thinking I had missed something. This is not the case. They actually avoided spilling the beans that this was agenda driven. Hollywood knows that that would have hurt the number of people who would go see this film.

This could have been something truly epic, however I cannot recommend going to see this film, or supporting it in any other way monetarily.

Remember ET, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters?? Remember how in ET the big bad developer was trying to bully Elliot's parents into selling their property so they could build a Wal-Mart?! Remember in Back to the Future where Doc and Marty are fighting the oil company that's trying to take over Hill Valley, so Doc builds a time machine to go back in time to "set things right"? What about Ghostbusters, where those three scientists discover that the ghouls and goblins are going to poison the public by running fast food restaurants hocking trans-fats, so the environmental protection agency steps in and gives the Ghostbusters all the funding needed to fight this evil power?

The above would have surely ensured flops, because people are sick of the agenda driven crap. Monster Trucks could have been so much more. It makes me sad.

Hollywood needs to get a clue.

Online Dailymotion, Monster Trucks (2016) , download 5Shared, Monster Trucks (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Monster Trucks (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Monster Trucks (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Monster Trucks (2016) , or download Monster Trucks (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Monster Trucks (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Monster Trucks (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Monster Trucks (2016) , Full Episode, Monster Trucks (2016) , Online Youtube, Monster Trucks (2016) , Online Dailymotion, Monster Trucks (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : Monster Trucks (2016) , Monster Trucks (2016) , Monster Trucks (2016) Full, Monster Trucks (2016) Movie, Monster Trucks (2016) Streaming, Monster Trucks (2016) Online, Monster Trucks (2016) 2015 Full Movie, Monster Trucks (2016) Movie Online, Monster Trucks (2016) Download, Monster Trucks (2016) Full Movie, Monster Trucks (2016) Straeming full free
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) HDQ
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Megavideo
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Tube
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Download
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Megashare
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Youtube
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Viooz
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Putlocker
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) instanmovie
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) IMDB
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Torent
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Mediafire
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) 4Shared
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Full Movie
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Full
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) HDQ full
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Download SubMonster Trucks (2016)
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) SubMonster Trucks (2016) English Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Download Full Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) Streaming
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Monster Trucks (2016) Full Movie Online
Monster Trucks (2016) Full Movie Online Free
Monster Trucks (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Monster Trucks (2016) English Film Live Steaming
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
Monster Trucks (2016) Watch Online Full Free
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie Download
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie Free Download
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie Online Free Download
Monster Trucks (2016) HD Full Movie Online
Monster Trucks (2016) HD English Full Movie Download
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie
Monster Trucks (2016) Full Movie Watch Online
Monster Trucks (2016) Movie Watch Online
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movier
Monster Trucks (2016) English Full Movie Online  

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 24/01/2017 10:05:28    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation