S'exprimer librement Index du Forum
S'exprimer librement
Mettre des mots sur des maux

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

play Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Full Movie subtitled in

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion

Auteur Message
moviengok
Plume timide
Plume timide

Pays: France

MessagePosté le: 24/01/2017 10:05:46    Sujet du message: play Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Full Movie subtitled in Répondre en citant

play Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German

Release : 2016-12-14 Runtime : 133 min. Genre : Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Thriller, War Production : Lucasfilm, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Allison Shearmur Productions, Black Hangar Studios Cast : Felicity Jones, Diego Luna, Ben Mendelsohn, Donnie Yen, Mads Mikkelsen, Alan Tudyk, Riz Ahmed, Jiang Wen, Forest Whitaker, Jimmy Smits, Genevieve O'Reilly, Anthony Daniels, James Earl Jones, Spencer Wilding, Daniel Naprous, Guy Henry, Ingvild Deila, Angus MacInnes, Drewe Henley, David Ankrum, Ian McElhinney, Michael Smiley, Warwick Davis, Alistair Petrie, Valene Kane, Jonathan Aris, Fares Fares, Sharon Duncan-Brewster, Paul Kasey, Stephen Stanton, Ben Daniels, Simon Farnaby, Geraldine James, Ariyon Bakare, Jordan Stephens, Nick Kellington, Derek Arnold, Aidan Cook, Ian Whyte, Rian Johnson, Ram Bergman, David Acord, Steve Bardrack, Verona Blue, Steve Blum, David Boat, Eugene Byrd, David Cowgill, Jonathan Dixon, Michael Donovan, Terri Douglas, Robin Atkin Downes, Dave Filoni, Michael Giacchino, John Gilroy, Tony Gilroy, Tom Harrison-Read, Kevin Hickman, Karen Huie, Tom Kane, Vanessa Marshall, Alexi Melvin, Flora Miller, William M. Patrick, Tom Kane, Lex Lang, Vanessa Lengies, Yuri Lowenthal, Jimmy Vee, Eunice Olumide, Jorge Leon Martinez, Russell Balogh, Ned Dennehy, Steen Young, Tyrone Love, Attila G. Kerekes, Vanessa Marshall, Andrew Zographos, Angus Cook, Sam Hanover, Mac Pietowski, Emeson Nwolie, Duncan Pow, Beau Gadsdon, Dolly Gadsdon, Babou Ceesay, Christopher Scarabosio, Orly Schuchmacher, Katie Sheridan, Christian Simpson, David Sobolov, Julian Stone, John S. Schwartz, Fred Tatasciore, James Arnold Taylor, Samuel Witwer, Matthew Wood Crew : George Lucas, Chris Weitz, John Knoll, Gareth Edwards, Gary Whitta, Greig Fraser, Zakaria Alaoui, Kiri Hart, Finni Johannsson, John Knoll, Jason D. McGatlin, John Swartz, Steve Griffin, Michael Giacchino, Tony Gilroy, Simon Emanuel, Kathleen Kennedy, Allison Shearmur, Tony To, Jabez Olssen, Jina Jay, Pollyanna Seath, Alex Baily, Robert Cowper, Jordana Finkel, Lydia Fry, Ashley Lamont, Steven Lawrence, Stuart Rose, Stephen Swain, Gary Tomkins, Helen Xenopoulos, Doug Chiang, Neil Lamont, Alastair Bullock, David Crossman, Glyn Dillon, Tom Harrison-Read, Kevin Hickman, Graham Churchyard, Phaedra Dahdaleh, Nicky Barron, Stella Atkinson, Barry Idoine, Peter Field, Oliver Loncraine, Stamos Triantafyllos, Adam Dale, Richard Roles, Tom Wilkinson, Nikos Kalimerakis, Jamie Mills, Jonathan Olley, Hal T. Hickel, Neil Corbould, Neal Scanlan, Stephen Tappin, Adrianna Nielle Davies, Michael Lichtenstein, Sam Hodge, Alice Kahn, Claudia Li, TJ Falls, John Knoll, Mohen Leo, Mike F. Hedayati, David Acord, Christopher Scarabosio, David Parker, Matthew Wood, Lisa Tomblin, Luca Saccuman, Francesca Crowder, Andrew Simonin, Hannah Ovenden, Jessica Needham, Sian Miller, Chloe Grice, Amy Byrne Vote Average: 7.2 Count: 1856 Overview : A rogue band of resistance fighters unite for a mission to steal the Death Star plans and bring a new hope to the galaxy. Keyword : rebel, death star, mission, rebellion, space opera

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2hpINOy
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/znu3a8b

Review 
General Notes: Rogue One was marketed as an action-war film that happens to take place in the Star Wars universe. That is what I was hoping for and for the most part, it delivered.

Positives: I enjoyed a few of the secondary characters. Imperial droid K-2SO stole every scene he was in. He was very snarky and played off the human characters very well. The interplay between blind warrior Chirrut Îmwe and mercenary Baze Malbus was also very well done. The third act of the film was excellent as it really did feel like a war movie. Rogue One is at its best when it is focused on the rebellion against the empire and not on fan service. More on that below. I do like the fact that the Disney took a chance and tried to make a different kind of Star Wars film. The tone is much darker and emphasizes the war aspect of Star Wars. However…

Negatives: The character development was lacking. I watched Jyn Erso's story, but I really never liked her as a person. Felicity Jones' performance was flat and uninspiring. This is not what you want from your lead character when they are is supposed to inspire a reluctant rebel alliance. Captain Cassian Ando was basically an ass throughout the first half of the movie, and then he suddenly wasn't. His abrupt change in personality did not work for me. Another reason it was hard to relate to the characters, is the fact that it is almost impossible to identify anyone by name. While watching the movie, one of my favorite side characters was "the Asian-looking blind martial artist". It was never Chirrut Îmwe, which is a horrible name by the way. Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Lando Calrissian are memorable names and roll of the tongue rather easily. Chirrut Îmwe? Baze Malbus? How are you supposed to pronounce those? Plus, I do not ever remember the names being used in the film.

Mixed: I am somewhat torn on the use of Darth Vader in this movie. While it was nice to see him back on the screen, he was not critical to the story and he was a bit of a distraction. Part of the problem was his voice. Although he was again voiced by James Earl Jones, something did not seem quite right. In fact, after the movie, I had to check the Internet to make sure it was really him voicing Vader. This brings me to another problem I had with the movie, excessive and unnecessary fan service. A movie set in the Star Wars universe would be remiss if it did not include some things that we are familiar with. Lightsabers, AT-AT's, dogfights in space, Stormtroopers etc. are welcomed and are somewhat expected. However, Rogue One goes too far by including things that can be found in a more in-depth spoiler filled review. Lastly, I was surprised the in inconsistency of the special effects. There are times, especially early in the film, when the star destroyers look like unpainted models bought from a hobby shop. It just looked a bit unfinished. This was a $200-million-dollar movie. There is no excuse for that. There are few more comments I would like to make, but I do not want to spoil anything for those who have not seen the film.

Overall: Is Rogue One a bad movie? Absolutely not. Is it a good movie? Well…maybe. At the time of this writing, I am less than 24 hours away from seeing the film. My feelings on Rogue One may change over time and upon a second viewing. For the most part, I found the movie enjoyable, but it had too many flaws for me to give it high marks. I give it a rating of 6.
I do not know what to say. If I say it is a big poop, fans worldwide can get upset on me and is no good to make so many enemies. So, to be wise, I will say that is just a little poop. Just bad scenes of shootings the entire film, with guns which you can see they are made of plastic(Steven Spielberg should have direct). The acting is of second, third and fourth class. Poor Peter Cushing, he came to be "cloned" digitally, lack of imagination in casting (I could have done a better role, I'm still alive ...) Star Wars without Harrison Ford and Alec Guinness is not Star Wars, is another film, of lower category. Only Forest Whitaker as usual, shows that he is an actor of big caliber. Neither Ben Mendelsohn and Mads Mikkelsen are not bad, but... Darth Vader does not scare anyone anymore.
I went to see Rogue one not knowing what to expect. It takes place immediately before Star Wars and the entire crawl on Star Wars is the synopsis of Rogue One. there are a few things I noticed about Rogue One. The Storm Troopers may as well not even have armor. The armor is completely ineffective against even being punched much less shot at. My friend Jason Houston saw it and agrees. Also, I noticed that Darth Vader in his Bacta Tank was a neat scene but I was hoping that we could see the tank empty and then look at Darth without his costume. I was also hoping that the guy who plays Hannibal Lechter would have had more of a role. Forrest Whitaker's character was really funny. The way he spoke will be imitated for generations. He reminded me of that villain from Mad Max - Immortan Joe. When he had that blob like octopus read the pilots mind, I thought it was Jabba the Hutt at first! The Death Start was really neat looking. I liked all of the graphics. I am sorry I had to go to the restroom when R2D2 and 3PO made a cameo, ugh. I thought that Felicity Jones's character was so so. All of the accents bugged me. Danny from Bloodline was a so so villain. The scenes on the "beach" like planet reminded me of the D-Day invasion to an extent. Darth Vader only has 10 minutes of screen time. He sounded more like James Earl Jones than ever this time around. Grand Moff Tarken was silly looking as CGI and so was Princess Leah. Like I said, one thing that is good about this movie is that it's good special effects but overall, it's a a little hokey. Lenny said she liked how they resurrected Grand Moff Tarkin and the movie kept her attention more than the others. I like the Darth Vader light saber scene at the end.
I saw it last night and was a little disappointed. It just felt uninvolving to me.

I had deliberately kept my expectations low but it felt really generic. The K2 character was nowhere near as 'snarky' as I had seen some describe him. Forest Whittaker felt wasted and the destruction scene in Jeddah had that similar Roland Emmerich 2012 'it looks pretty but I'm feeling no tension or any peril'.

On the plus side the last third was good when it felt a lot darker and heroes were having their little death montages. I liked the cleverness of pushing the powerless star destroyer into another and the Vader tunnel scene at the end was easily the best thing in the film.

Jedi's only ever seem to fight with good intentions so to see him employing his 'trade' so aggressively was a real sight to behold. You could feel the terror of the guys that were trapped in the tunnel with him.

Maybe it would be better on a second viewing but the film didn't get my heart racing, it didn't generate an emotional connection and it felt all very tick boxey. There was no laughing in the screening that I saw and I think only one or two moments (powerless destroyer and rampaging Vader) that made me turn to my friends with a wow.

Maybe I'm expecting too much, maybe I've seen too many films but for all the talent that Disney's money could buy I had hoped for something a little more.
I first want to start off by saying that I am a true fan of the Star Wars movie franchise. They are some of my all-time favorite movies to watch except for the prequel trilogy (they're awful). A New Hope is one of the best movies in cinematic history, and Empire Strikes Back as well as Return of the Jedi are absolutely phenomenal films in their own right. These three films have created a fictional universe, along with one of the most crazy and loyal cult fan bases the world has ever seen. When we learned that more Star Wars films would be created when Disney acquired the Star Wars Franchise, many fans including myself were excited yet, we also had a bad feeling about. I truly believe the fan base was duped when George Lucas created the prequel trilogy. We want more movies but only if they are quality movies. JJ Abrams delivered what fans wanted; He did an awesome job directing and reviving the franchise with Force Awakens this past year. Fast forward a year later, and you have Rogue One, the most average Star Wars movie ever made.

Rogue One wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. There are many things I thought were well done and there are things in the film that were terrible. One of the worst parts of the movie was the entire first hour of the film. The director, Gareth Edwards, did nothing to pull me into the movie. By being a huge Star Wars nerd, I should instantly be engaged in the film simply because it's a Star Wars movie. One of the main reasons this didn't happen was due to the omission of the opening crawl. My brother and I, being the massive Star Wars fans that we are, were incredibly dumbfounded and offended by this. The opening crawl is vintage Star Wars and not having it in the film was a huge mistake. Another reason I was not pulled into the movie was the lack of emotional attachment of Jyn Erso and the other main characters. Unlike the original trilogy and the Force Awakens, there was nothing about the main characters that made me like them and thus I had zero connections with them, therefore, when they all started to die in the amazing climatic battle, I really didn't care all that much. An example of this is seen with Saw Guerra, a great character from Cartoon Network's animated Clone Wars Series. His presence in the film did not do him any justice, and he shouldn't have been in it to begin with. I also thought they could have so much more with Donnie Yen's character. Through him, the film could have explored some of the mythology surrounding the Jedi. The planet of Jedah (the one to be blown up by the death star) is the home world of the Jedi. This idea wasn't explored at all and could have been a real bright spot to the movie without having any actual Jedi in the movie. Overall, the lack of an emotional connection with the main characters really hurt the film in the final act. When I can't even remember the names of the Rogue One fighters when writing this review, it clearly isn't a good sign.

Another major detail that should be noted was the lack of the original Star Wars soundtrack. Soundtracks are what help set apart good movies from award worthy movies (Lord of the Rings, Gladiator, The Last Samurai). Music is played in the background to establish the tone of the scene and dictate how we as the audience are supposed to feel at that specific moment. The original Star Wars soundtrack is so iconic that even a five-year-old child can recognize it. It was clear that it was mostly absent from the movie. For a few scenes, for example when Bail Organa and Darth Vader first appeared, the iconic music was played and as a result, these scenes were some of the most memorable.

While there were many things that upset me about the movie, there were some great things that helped make this film incredibly average. First off, the film was loaded with amazing visuals. Every shot was beautiful and had a purpose in telling the story. Second, the acting was actually very good for the lack of depth for the main characters specifically Ben Mendelshon. Third, the film had great action and especially the final space battle (I didn't care about the fight on the ground with the Rogue One fighters because I had no attachment to the characters as they started to drop like flies). Darth Vader was also used perfectly in the film. Not too much and not too little. The final sequence on the rebel ship as he mowed down the rebel fighters showed us the true powers of the most iconic villain in cinematic history. This was easily the most memorable sequence in the movie for me. Darth Vader's cameo as well as others were some of the bright spots of the movie. Bail Organa, Mon Montha, Moff Tarkin, R2-D2, and C-3PO were the most obvious. Even some of the smaller characters such as Red and Gold Leader were awesome to see in the film that your average moviegoer would not pick up on. However, what shinned the most in Rogue One is how it set up a New Hope. The final ten minutes which included Darth Vader's rampage, the plans moving being transported to the republic ship, and Leia receiving the plans was nothing but perfect.

Overall, I found Rogue One to be very disappointing after last year's release of The Force Awakens. I believe this movie had so much potential as a Star Wars movie but ultimately it failed to live up to its predecessors as it's only an average Star Wars movie.

Online Dailymotion, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) , download 5Shared, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) , or download Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) , Full Episode, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) , Online Youtube, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) , Online Dailymotion, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) , Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) , Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Full, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Movie, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Streaming, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Online, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) 2015 Full Movie, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Movie Online, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Download, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Full Movie, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Straeming full free
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) HDQ
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Megavideo
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Tube
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Download
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Megashare
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Youtube
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Viooz
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Putlocker
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) instanmovie
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) IMDB
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Torent
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Mediafire
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) 4Shared
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Full Movie
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Full
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) HDQ full
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Download SubRogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) SubRogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) English Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Download Full Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Streaming
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Full Movie Online
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Full Movie Online Free
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) English Film Live Steaming
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Watch Online Full Free
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) English Full Movie Download
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) English Full Movie Free Download
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) English Full Movie Online Free Download
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) HD Full Movie Online
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) HD English Full Movie Download
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) English Full Movie
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Full Movie Watch Online
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Movie Watch Online
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) English Full Movier
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) English Full Movie Online  

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 24/01/2017 10:05:46    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation