S'exprimer librement Index du Forum
S'exprimer librement
Mettre des mots sur des maux

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

La La Land (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion

Auteur Message
moviengok
Plume timide
Plume timide

Pays: France

MessagePosté le: 24/01/2017 10:08:12    Sujet du message: La La Land (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German Répondre en citant

La La Land (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German

Release : 2016-12-01 Runtime : 128 min. Genre : Romance, Comedy, Drama, Music Production : Marc Platt Productions, Gilbert Films, Black Label Media, Impostor Pictures Cast : Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, John Legend, Rosemarie DeWitt, J.K. Simmons, Finn Wittrock, Tom Everett Scott, Damon Gupton, Jason Fuchs, Jessica Rothe, Sonoya Mizuno, Callie Hernandez, Josh Pence, Hemky Madera, Zoë Hall, Dempsey Pappion, Nicole Coulon, Sandra Rosko, Candice Coke, Trevor Lissauer, Kiff VandenHeuvel, Courtney Hart, Andres Perez-Molina, Anna Lunberry, Phillip E. Walker, Terry Walters, Milica Govich , Cinda Adams, Meagen Fay, Anna Chazelle, Claudine Claudio, Olivia Hamilton, Ashley Caple, Cameron Brinkman, Miles Anderson, Morgan Larson, David Douglas, Ana Flavia Gavlak, Kaye L. Morris, Nilla Elizabeth Watkins, Holly Houk, Kristin Slaysman, Caroline Jaden Stussi, Cindera Che, Jordan Ray Fox, Margaret Newborn, Nadia Tumanova, Crystal Nichol, Kc Monnie, D.A. Wallach, Kristin Elliott, Andrea Lareo, Christopher Aber, Shannon Leann, Jenna Curtis, Noah James, Tommy Cooley, Damian Gomez, Anthony Marciona, Corrin Evans, Jeremy Nathan Tisser, Chris Moss, Amiée Conn, Patty Tobin, Heather Turman, Susie Ganiere, Ottavio Taddei, Morgan Cohen, April Martucci, Nicole Wolf, Trent Kerpsack, Lynn Moore, Vince Donvito, Steffen Dziczek, Melvin LaThomas Brimm, Kelly Kennedy, Jesse Houk, Clarence Robinson, Dapo Torimiro, Bobo Chang, Destinee Handly, Frederick Keeve, Tommy Otis, Robert Haynes, Amanda Fields Crew : Damien Chazelle, Damien Chazelle, Fred Berger, Jordan Horowitz, Tom Cross, Deborah Aquila, Kevin Becker, Craig Dollinger, Steven Morrow, Robert Foulkes, Owen Patry, Marc Platt, Michael Beugg, Jeffrey Harlacker, Mike Jackson, John Legend, Ty Stiklorius, Tricia Wood, David Wasco, Austin Gorg, Sandy Reynolds-Wasco, Mary Zophres, Fríða Aradóttir, Jed Dornoff, Albert Elizondo, Yukiko Kinkel, Barbara Lorenz, Aubrey Marie, Jacklin Masteran, Medusah, Lali Peer, Haruyo Sawada, Steven R. Soussanna, Torsten Witte, Jeffrey Harlacker, Bart Lipton, Christopher Branan, Paula Case, Gregory Paul Austin, Peter Kohn, David Agajanian, Eddie Acuña, Matthew Cavaliero, Tina Charad, Chad R. Davis, Chris Forster, Jennie Harris, Wes Hottman, Attila Kiss, David Ladish, Steven Ladish, Steven Light-Orr, Geoffrey Mandel, Rick McLean, Edward J. Protiva, Eric Reichardt, Kim Richey, John Youngblood, Daniel Hyun Lim, James Ashwill, Blake Collins, John T. Cucci, Luis Galdames, Lee Gilmore, Mildred Iatrou, Michael Kaleta, Tom Lalley, Ai-Ling Lee, Ai-Ling Lee, Andy Nelson, Dan O'Connell, Jeremy Hays, Fiifi Aggrey, Patrick Clancey, Steve Dinozzi, Blake Goedde, Bryan Haines, Chris LeDoux, Tim LeDoux, Adam Pere, Jason Sanford, Nicolas Bosc, Cornell Brandon, David Castillo, Thomas Conrad, Olivia Courtney, Danny Downey, Jimmy Hart, Mark Kubr, Ed McDermott II, Allan Padelford, Brett Praed, Cameron Revier, Eric R Salas, Josh Yadon, Kent Baker, Jose F. Barrios, James Frank Brown, Anthony Cady, Christopher Ferguson, Dustin Evans, Steven Frohardt, Brad M. Hazen, Ari Robbins, Dale Robinette, David Schmalz, Davon Slininger, Michael Anthony Travers, Renee Treyball, Troy N. Wade, Chris Weigand, Rachel Wiederhoeft, Mark Avery, Lynda Foote, Sarah Scheussler, Laura Wolford, Thomas Kuo, Ken Lebre, Natasha Leonnet, Kimi Rosenthal, Ray Ruotolo, Josh Stein, John To, Matt Wallach, Celeste Chada, Tim Davies, Marius De Vries, Steven Gizicki, Mark Graham, Justin Hurwitz, Liz Kinnon, Justin Moshkevich, Fred Oliveira, Moore Brian, Michael Connor, Geno Hart, Marty Osborne, John F. Teeple, Gary Thomas Williams, Malcolm Arias, Steve Beimler, Demian Boergadine, Lauren Coggiola, Ami Cohen, Richard Lee Dalton, Anna J. DeMildt, Jessi Eichberger, Sommer Fehmel, Stephanie M. Flores, Robert Foulkes, Michael A. Fry, Hadeel Hadidi, Ossey James, Sherry Kecskes, Eloy Lara, Laurent Marchand, Lyn Matsuda Norton, Collin McShane, Robert M. Melnik, Curtis A. Miller, Mandy Moore, Carly Olsson, Carl Pedregal, Carrie Prince, Timothy Scott Ralston, Michael Riley, Ross Risley, Theresa Snider, Scott Trimble, Danny Valle, Kerri Smeltzer, Jacob Whitley, Whitney J. Willard, Tyler John Young, Kate Gray, Linus Sandgren, Justin Hurwitz, Jo Kissack Vote Average: 8.1 Count: 460 Overview : Mia, an aspiring actress, serves lattes to movie stars in between auditions and Sebastian, a jazz musician, scrapes by playing cocktail party gigs in dingy bars, but as success mounts they are faced with decisions that begin to fray the fragile fabric of their love affair, and the dreams they worked so hard to maintain in each other threaten to rip them apart. Keyword : passion, musical, romance, comedy

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2hkZWLz
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/gr2s437

Review 
There's always 2 or 3 movies a year that are considered "amazing", "10/10", or "perfect", but it ends up being just really good or average, but not perfect? Well that doesn't apply to 'La La Land'!

I drove 30 minutes out of town to catch this at a theater since it was the closest place showing it near me in the state, and it was beyond worth it. Admittedly, I wasn't completely sold during the first 4 minutes, even though it was perfectly filmed and choreographed. But once this film takes off into the story line and characters' lives, I fell completely in love. Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling have amazing, believable chemistry (obviously). They're able to play off each other so well and make their characters feel very authentic, and they're more than up for the task of dancing, singing, and having great timing with the hilarious jokes that make this the most enjoyable experience all year for me. Also, Emma Stone hasn't been better. She's the stronger of the two, with being able to cross the line between determined and desperate for a career that you almost couldn't tell if it wasn't for the way her eyes water and seem as if they have their own hands trying to reach for success. And her performance of "Dreamers" is one of the best movie musical performances ever since Anne Hathaway's "I Dreamed a Dream".

Damien Chazelle, the director, created his masterpiece; and this is only his third film, after Whiplash (which I honestly wasn't a big fan of). But this time, him and his team gave birth to a vibrant, precise, and endlessly fun movie that's able to show the struggle of wanting to follow your passion, paired with the best camera work ever and great music. He's able to breathe life into jazz and the movie musical, while saying they were never dead in the first place. Everything in this film jumps off of the screen and fills you with joy. Needless to say, Chazelle and Ryan Gosling's next film together about Neil Armstrong in space already has me excited, seeing how the the space scene in this movie killed me and brought me to life at the same time.

I could say about 3 paragraphs more, but I'll shut up. Long story short, 'La La Land' is everything it's made out to be and more. It's definitely 1 of 2 of my top favorite movies of the year and I'm glad this was the last one I saw in a theater in 2016. Please go and watch this if you can!
Musicals are a rare breed in cinemaland these days. Once every so often a big budget effort (Chicago, Les Mis, Into the Woods) comes along to remind us they do still exist, but even these films don't do much to entice newcomers to the genre. Now I don't know if La La Land will succeed where others have failed and prove to be the birth of a musical reconnaissance, but if any movie can achieve it, this is definitely the one. Vibrant, funny and superbly shot, this tongue-in-cheek throwback to the upbeat musicals of Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire is a toe-tapping delight from the ambitious highway-set opening number all the way to the closing what-could-have-been sequence. Following up after the phenomenal Whiplash, writer-director Damien Chazelle has definitively announced his arrival into Hollywood; the combination of flair and technical mastery in which he executes each diverse set piece is astounding. The song and dance numbers continually build on the story — a struggling actress and a budding Jazz pianist juggle life, love and their lofty dreams — whilst always bringing something fresh both visually and musically, whether it's an 80s parody dance sequence or a soulful jazz interlude. Director of photography Linus Sandgren must be given his due praise too; the camera-work is both enterprising and stylish, the frequent unbroken tracking shots adding another level of pizazz to the proceedings. Yet for all of the wonder and awe brought by Chazelle and his crew, the film still requires a headlining duo capable of providing an emotional core that can match the song and dance fireworks. Step up Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling. In their third movie opposite each other (after Crazy, Stupid, Love and Gangster Squad) the ridiculously talented acting pair not only boast a sizzling chemistry on screen, but also get to show off their dancing and singing skills that, much to the normal person's ire, are obviously brilliant. More accessible to the average moviegoer than many previous modern musicals, La La Land is a triumphant convergence of music, dance and awe-inspiring cinema.
This is my first review for a movie. I went with my wife and daughter to see this movie. I enjoyed it, they did not. I noticed many of the reviews are either overwhelmingly positive or very negative. Very few in between. I believe you will enjoy this movie if you like musicals but 1) You are not a huge fan of older musicals to be able to compare them since Ryan and Emma are not great at dancing or singing. (though they were very good) and 2) You have not seen Ryan and Emma in their other movies together since you will expect their roles to be similar. These are very different roles for them. The producers may have done better be selecting unknown actors for these roles. It's like seeing Pierce Brosnan singing in Ma Ma Mia after watching him as 007. It's just odd. My girls could not accept Ryan tap dancing and singing and floating around in this movie and therefore did not enjoy it. I could accept Ryan and Emma in these roles (though not immediately) and did enjoy this movie so I give it a 9/10.
Simply dazzling! A beautifully produced motion picture musical that is sure to delight audiences around the world. Ryan Gosling (Sebastian) and Emma Stone (Mia) shine brightly in this self- reflexive modern romantic film set on the backdrop of a classically composed movie musical echoing the song and dance numbers that Busby Berkeley brought to the silver screen through Hollywood studio system powerhouse Warner Bros. Summit Entertainment's La La Land will have you laughing one moment and crying the next in this roller coaster of emotions. Every aspiring professional who has the dream of a substantive career as an artist in the visual and performing arts--or just an artist in general--needs to watch this film. If you have ever been discouraged on your career path, or lack thereof, this film will aid in reigniting the flame that fuels your dreams of writing, acting, playing, or whatever your passion happens to be. Whereas many films similar to this one would have shot it as a period OR modern piece, this film is nothing short of a masterpiece that harnesses the nostalgic appeal of the classic musical with the power of modern cinematic storytelling.

Best part about Damien Chazelle's La La Land? The old-school movie musical feel from the moment the film opens. From set pieces to matte paintings to the manner in which the cameras capture the story as the drama unfolds, this is both a modern story of romance and conflict and classic Hollywood musical. While some may find the cinematography, lighting, and editing to be nothing remarkable, the fact of the matter is that it required great skill and hundreds of hours of effort to capture the essence of an old Hollywood musical. To recreate a nearly extinct film genre, is an outstanding achievement in cinematic storytelling and deserves all the 9s and 10s this film is receiving from critics and fans alike. La La Land takes pages right out of the books of Busby Berkeley (Footlight Parade) and Gene Kelly (Singin' in the Rain). Such a gorgeous combination of a classically structured and choreographed musical within a modern Hollywood. And the film could have easily rested its laurels on the technical and artistic achievements alone, but the film also possesses an incredibly beautiful love story between two aspiring artists.

In a modern studio system who appears all too often to be more concerned with franchise building, merchandising, theme park integration, and rebooting, this film is fresh, real, gritty, and endearing. In a climate so predisposed to the Star Warses, Harry Potters, Jurassic Parks, and Avengerses, this film brings with is a breath of fresh air that is nearly unmatched by any other film this year. While many are concerned with the lack of original stories coming out of Hollywood, may this film be a testament that masterpieces can still make their way into cinemas nationwide and not simply the art house theatre of the US' largest metro areas. Although film is a visual medium and should not rely upon the score or songs to carry the bulk of the film (i.e. Frozen), this film is very much about the music. However, unlike films that integrate music in order to cover up poorly structured and developed writing, La La Land embraces the music as much a part of the story as the writing itself. In many ways, the film plays out like music and flows like a musical score. The way the cameras moves, the editor cut, and the blocking of the characters is very much like a musical staff, like the way music is composed and performed. But at the same time, the movie is not simply about the music but about the relationship between Mia and Sebastian; and furthermore, about their aspirations for the spotlight. Solid writing and a solid score.

The casting of La La Land could not have been more brilliant! Both Stone and Gosling successfully bring about that 1940s feel in a modern story. That could be due to the successes of both in 1940s era films prior. Stone in Magic in the Moonlight and Gosling in The Notebook. While both can successfully carry a period piece on their own respectively, together they are a powerhouse couple like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. Their performances in this film were so incredibly natural, no real, and believable. At the same time, the actors are also very much contemporary--just like the film classic yet contemporary. Even though the audience is well aware that Stone and Gosling are anything but struggling artists, they play their respective parts so convincingly that you'd swear that we were actually watching a pair of struggling artists who do desperately want a substantive piece of that Hollywood pie. A great screenplay possesses protagonists that the audience will love or love to hate, and the characters in La La Land connect so incredibly well with classic and contemporary audiences.

Inspirational. This film will help to inspire those who have a talent for storytelling, music, or writing to continue to work hard and remain dedicated to one's craft because that is the only way that a career can pay off. The moment you stop trying is the moment that the dream dies along with settling for less. Not that day-jobs aren't important. Certainly the importance of a day job is shown in the film, but it's imperative that the day job never cause an artist to sell out or give up on the dream. Day jobs should fund imaginative dreams not eclipse them. There is much to love about this film; so much so that you will likely find yourself with a desire to watch it again. This IS definitely my pick for Best Picture as we head into award season with the holidays coming to a close.
By seeing the trailer and the promising reviews of the film I expected to see a visual spectacle. I knew I could not expect a film that would make me think or would change my views on life. If it did it would be a pleasant surprise, otherwise it would be purely very entertaining. To my disappointment it wasn't both of them. The story of the film is really not interesting to keep watching. I was quite bored by its obvious and non-creative plot line. My last hope was a surprising plot-twist but unfortunately this didn't happen either. The plot was straightforward and meaningless. This made me think about where the high rates would come from. Was it the visuals? I think this was the best part of the film, though it wasn't that impressive that it made up for the boring plot. The acting wasn't that good either. Why were Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone chosen for this film? I suppose only for the big names. I would rather have seen actual musical stars with more entertainment experience. I don't think Gosling and Stone have a very convincing chemistry, which made the film not very romantic even though I watched it on Christmas eve with my boyfriend. But I don't know how much I can blame their performance on themselves. The dialogues just weren't very strongly written. There was no excitement or actual drama. Everything remained flat and made you not care about the characters at all. On top of that the characters were already too cool and flawless from the beginning of the film so there wasn't too much character development. In the end I still give the film a 7 because it was still a bit entertaining to watch, the visuals and locations were nice and the editing was quite good. For me this was an average film watching experience.

Online Dailymotion, La La Land (2016) , download 5Shared, La La Land (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to La La Land (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, La La Land (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately La La Land (2016) , or download La La Land (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream La La Land (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. La La Land (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online La La Land (2016) , Full Episode, La La Land (2016) , Online Youtube, La La Land (2016) , Online Dailymotion, La La Land (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : La La Land (2016) , La La Land (2016) , La La Land (2016) Full, La La Land (2016) Movie, La La Land (2016) Streaming, La La Land (2016) Online, La La Land (2016) 2015 Full Movie, La La Land (2016) Movie Online, La La Land (2016) Download, La La Land (2016) Full Movie, La La Land (2016) Straeming full free
Watch: La La Land (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: La La Land (2016) HDQ
Watch: La La Land (2016) Megavideo
Watch: La La Land (2016) Tube
Watch: La La Land (2016) Download
Watch: La La Land (2016) Megashare
Watch: La La Land (2016) Youtube
Watch: La La Land (2016) Viooz
Watch: La La Land (2016) Putlocker
Watch: La La Land (2016) instanmovie
Watch: La La Land (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: La La Land (2016) IMDB
Watch: La La Land (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: La La Land (2016) Torent
Watch: La La Land (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: La La Land (2016) Mediafire
Watch: La La Land (2016) 4Shared
Watch: La La Land (2016) Full Movie
Watch: La La Land (2016) Full
Watch: La La Land (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: La La Land (2016) HDQ full
Watch: La La Land (2016) Download SubLa La Land (2016)
Watch: La La Land (2016) SubLa La Land (2016) English Watch: La La Land (2016) Download Full Watch: La La Land (2016) Streaming
Watch: La La Land (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: La La Land (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
La La Land (2016) Full Movie Online
La La Land (2016) Full Movie Online Free
La La Land (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
La La Land (2016) English Film Live Steaming
La La Land (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
La La Land (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
La La Land (2016) Watch Online Full Free
La La Land (2016) English Full Movie Download
La La Land (2016) English Full Movie Free Download
La La Land (2016) English Full Movie Online Free Download
La La Land (2016) HD Full Movie Online
La La Land (2016) HD English Full Movie Download
La La Land (2016) English Full Movie
La La Land (2016) Full Movie Watch Online
La La Land (2016) Movie Watch Online
La La Land (2016) English Full Movier
La La Land (2016) English Full Movie Online  

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 24/01/2017 10:08:12    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation