S'exprimer librement Index du Forum
S'exprimer librement
Mettre des mots sur des maux

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

play Sing (2016) Pelicula Completa Subtitulada en Espanol

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion

Auteur Message
moviengok
Plume timide
Plume timide

Pays: France

MessagePosté le: 24/01/2017 10:12:28    Sujet du message: play Sing (2016) Pelicula Completa Subtitulada en Espanol Répondre en citant

play Sing (2016) Pelicula Completa Subtitulada en Espanol

Release : 2016-12-08 Runtime : 110 min. Genre : Animation, Comedy, Family, Music Production : Universal Pictures, Fuji Television Network, Dentsu, Illumination Entertainment Cast : Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon, Seth MacFarlane, Scarlett Johansson, John C. Reilly, Taron Egerton, Tori Kelly, Nick Kroll, Nick Offerman, Garth Jennings, Peter Serafinowicz, Beck Bennett, Jennifer Saunders, Jennifer Hudson, Leslie Jones, Jay Pharoah, Rhea Perlman, Laraine Newman, Bill Farmer, Adam Buxton, Brad Morris, Oscar Jennings, Leo Jennings, Caspar Jennings, Asa Jennings, Wes Anderson, Chris Renaud, Edgar Wright, Jon Robert Hall, Asher Blinkoff, Laura Dickinson, Jen Faith Brown, Jessica Rau, Áurea, Marisa Liz, Mickael Carreira, Deolinda Kinzimba, Carlos Alazraqui, Sara Mann, Daamen J. Krall, Bob Bergen, Jeremy Maxwell, Doug Burch, Catherine Cavadini, Jason Pace, Townsend Coleman, Abby Craden, Jim Cummings, John DeMita, Willow Geer, Tara Strong, Jess Harnell Crew : Gregory Perler, Joby Talbot, Christopher Meledandri, Janet Healy, Garth Jennings, Garth Jennings, Mac Smith, Christophe Lourdelet, Brett Hoffman, Igor Khait, Robert Taylor, Joby Talbot, Allison Jones, Mickie McGowan, Eric Guillon, François Moret Vote Average: 6.3 Count: 331 Overview : A koala named Buster recruits his best friend to help him drum up business for his theater by hosting a singing competition. Keyword : musical, talking animal, anthropomorphic animal, singing competition

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2hpFLd2
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/j2djcd9

Review 
Besides Disney & Pixar, Illumination Entertainment has been on something of an animation roll as of late, ever since 2010's 'Despicable Me'. Despite, most of their films, not being hits with critics, their movies continue to make mad cash. Sadly, their newest movie 'Sing' is one of their weakest. Directed & written by Garth Jennings and co-directed by Christophe Lourdelet, the film tells the story of a group of anthropomorphic animals such under-appreciated pig mama Rosita (Voiced by Reese Witherspoon); the gentle son of a gorilla crime boss, Johnny (Voiced by Taron Egerton), punk-rocker porcupine Ash (Voiced by Scarlett Johansson), arrogant mouse street performer, Mike (Voiced by Seth MacFarlane) and shy elephant, teenager Meena (Voiced by Tori Kelly), who has the pipes but not the confidence, all entering a singing competition, hosted by an ambitious theater-owning koala Buster Moon (Voiced by Matthew McConaughey), who needs a hit show to save his beloved theater from foreclosure. Without spoiling the movie, too much, I have to say, the way, they introduce all these characters in the beginning of the film, was very awkward. The quick fast jump transitions was just too much. It seem, early second that it was moving, without giving enough time to establish, who they truly are. I really didn't like it. The film pacing was all over the place. Another problem with this movie is how many songs, were feature in this film. 80 songs ranging from the 1940s to 2010's is way too much for a jukebox musical. Because of this, the film's music felt more like an endless amount of swiping through Pandora than a great use of storytelling device. Plus, of the many, many pop songs used in this family film's soundtrack, there are a few that are rather explicitly not kid-friendly, including "Butterfly" by Crazy Town, which is subtly, about cunnilingus, and "Anaconda" by Nicki Minaj, which is explicitly about having intercourse. So that was weird. Honestly, the movie could had work better, if they allow a few songs to sink in, throughout the film. Instead, it felt more like white noise, for most of the 110 minute film, until the final act. Despite that, I do like the last bit of the movie, where the songs do come to characterization the revealing thoughts and feelings of a given character. For example, 'Shake it off' by singer, Taylor Swift, show Rosita's story arc, as she wants to prove to her family what a talented singer she is. Another is "I'm Still Standing" from music artist, Elton John is about someone who was under a negative influence, and who managed to break out of it and stand strong without it. A perfect fit to Johnny's relationship with his father. The same, can be, with 'Set it All Free' by songwriter, David Bassett, 'Don't You worry about a thing' by Stevie Wonder and 'My Way' by singer, Paul Anka. It reflects about their live, and having no regrets on how they lived it. All amazing performances from all the voice actors, even if the Seth MacFarlane one seem the most generic in how much, he sings it, outside from this film. Still, if I had to cut one, it would be, his, since it didn't seem like his Mike character had a personality arch to be nicer. He is a rat in the beginning, and still, a rodent in the end. All he manage to do, is waste screen time. However, I can praise the other actors in the roles, they were given. Each one of them, made it, their own, despite some of their cartoon animal counterpart having some characteristic stereotypes that can be view as racism like having black gorillas as violent thugs or sexism, like one character being ignored by her husband until dressing up in a promiscuous cat suit, trigger him to like her. In my opinion, it wasn't too jarring as it was in Disney version of talking animal kingdom, 2016's 'Zootopia' with its gender, socioeconomic status, and ethnicity thoughts of prejudices and discrimination. While, 'Zootopia' is by far, the better film, since it was thought-provoking and had better jokes. I thought 'Sing' did have some moments that really pull you in. The movie did had some humor that was a bit interesting. Great use of foreshadowing, and like I said before, the characters backstory is what makes this movie and their drive to win the money, unique. Yet, I do have to say, I hate how the film abandoned the competition part, toward the third act. It lesser the pressures of them, trying to achieve their goals. I would love to see, some of them, fail at it and one had success, like any other competition show. Yes, it would had be, risky, but it would be more like it is in life and would show that not everybody can have success. In my opinion, the ending was a little too child-friendly. After all, in true-life, not everything can be patch up with music. If anything, solo success destroy family units, not bring them, closer to together. Overall: Due to a few missteps, 'Sing' is not worth the price of admission. Still, it worth checking out as a rental. It's a fun movie, but it falls short of being great.
This film tells the story of a theatre owner who is going bankrupt. In order to save his theatre, he decides to host a singing contest to attract crowds. However, the winning prize gets mistyped and is way more than he can afford. How can he get out of two tricky situations? The trailer of "Sing" is full of fun, as it seems to be full of recent famous pop songs. The film itself does deliver contemporary pop songs, but not as much as I thought there would be. The film is still fun and light-hearted, and the characters are super cute. The koala is so cute that basically begs to be hugged! You can's usually go wrong with happy singing animals. "sing" is a good piece of family entertainment.
I really enjoyed this movie! The music is fun and enjoyable, the characters are actually really likable, and the animations and shots of the movie are really good.

That being said, in my opinion, it feels like a cash in on Zootopia's success, since both movies have similar concepts and ideas. Certain aspects of the movie could be easily fixed, but remain pretty out of place.

For example, the beginning of the movie chucks exposition at your face like nobody's business. It starts with the protagonist, Mr. Moon, and narrates his story in a way. Soon, about 2-4 minutes into the actual movie, it starts quickly doing extravagant cuts to other houses and places to introduce one or two new characters and their arcs. They elaborate for a minute or two, and jump to another character and shows who they are.

This issue resides in other parts of the movie as well, because throughout the middle of the movie the characters go through some drama that builds, but once you begin to get invested another character is focused on instead. There are so many characters and side plots that this gets distracting easily. Especially if you take a liking to one character and their specific side plot. There also seems to be a bit of a wall between the groups. There is a character who is a mother and a character who doesn't spend good quality time with his father, that could have made for an interesting interaction. But no, unfortunately every character has a different problem, so the characters don't interact with one another too much unless they're in the same group of singers or something. Luckily, the characters are likable enough to get invested in their story, and you really do begin to like them throughout the movie. It helps amend some of the issues with the sequence of events.

- spoilers - A few small issues: The fox girls who sing Japanese music can get tiresome. They contribute nothing much, except comedy, and even that isn't too good with them. They don't need to exist. Also, with the gorilla's father, when he goes on his way to track down his son at the theater near the end, it feels really out of place. In the middle of a nice song they cut to a gorilla running away from the helicopter just for him to show up, give his son some props, and leave. Probably to get arrested. They really could have handled this better.

But, otherwise, I really find this movie to be enjoyable if you can look past all that. The songs, characters, and overall plot of the movie keeps me somewhat entertained. It's enjoyable to look at, and its issues don't completely ruin the good aspects of it. I'd give it a 6/10.
"In a city of humanoid animals, a hustling theater impresario's attempt to save his theater with a singing competition becomes grander than he anticipates even as its finalists' find that their lives will never be the same." This was a movie that Jay and Nick (The Autistic Reviewers) had never really planned on seeing. But, at the last second it started receiving a lot of positive feedback and loads of good comments, and it had an amazing voice cast, so why not? Despite the fact that this movie is a kids movie, and us being 26 years old we have moved way past those kiddie movies. The good news is the movie had a very adult message behind it and it was so realistic on so many levels. While the annoying fart and burping jokes are meant to be for kids, we were both able to look beyond that and see the realistic struggle in Theater Showbiz. The pain, the sweat, the lies, the time and the money to do this sort of thing would be just so unbearable to go through. So the movie did an excellent job at achieving this message.

The voice cast are also incredible. The best singers were Reese Withspoon, Seth Macfarlane (surprisingly) and Taron Egerton. The only complaint we would have about the songs is that they were cut all the time. Every single time you are hearing the actors sing it cuts it short just as you are getting into it! Apart from all this, despite never going to the movies to see little kids movies this one was an exception. We both thoroughly enjoyed it. Take your (annoying) kids and go and see this movie. It's not perfect, but it's definitely not disappointing!
This is what Illumination is capable and what happens when they go beyond minions. While its not a perfect film it is an eye opener for me in terms of what Illumination can do as a company. To me they are still not as good as Disney or DreamWorks but Illumination impressed me with Sing. Here is why. The plot is very original, not many animated films have singing as a topic. Even though a month before we got Trolls, which is still unique in its interpretations. The voice acting and singing by the actors and actresses is superb. Some of the actors surprised me like Seth MacFarlane, he showed his singing talent and can do more then just Family Guy. But the flaws are present. The characters are not the most memorable. The reason is that there is so many of them there is never really any time to get to know them on a personal level. Many side characters are thrown in and none really stand out. It just a bunch of random characters who want to achieve a certain goal. The character design is also a little distracting, but that's just a nit-pick, and the animation itself is decent but not on the level of Zootopia. So those are my thoughts and now here are my grades. Music: B+ Story: A- Characters: C Animation: B Overall: B-

Online Dailymotion, Sing (2016) , download 5Shared, Sing (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Sing (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Sing (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Sing (2016) , or download Sing (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Sing (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Sing (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Sing (2016) , Full Episode, Sing (2016) , Online Youtube, Sing (2016) , Online Dailymotion, Sing (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : Sing (2016) , Sing (2016) , Sing (2016) Full, Sing (2016) Movie, Sing (2016) Streaming, Sing (2016) Online, Sing (2016) 2015 Full Movie, Sing (2016) Movie Online, Sing (2016) Download, Sing (2016) Full Movie, Sing (2016) Straeming full free
Watch: Sing (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: Sing (2016) HDQ
Watch: Sing (2016) Megavideo
Watch: Sing (2016) Tube
Watch: Sing (2016) Download
Watch: Sing (2016) Megashare
Watch: Sing (2016) Youtube
Watch: Sing (2016) Viooz
Watch: Sing (2016) Putlocker
Watch: Sing (2016) instanmovie
Watch: Sing (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: Sing (2016) IMDB
Watch: Sing (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Sing (2016) Torent
Watch: Sing (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Sing (2016) Mediafire
Watch: Sing (2016) 4Shared
Watch: Sing (2016) Full Movie
Watch: Sing (2016) Full
Watch: Sing (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: Sing (2016) HDQ full
Watch: Sing (2016) Download SubSing (2016)
Watch: Sing (2016) SubSing (2016) English Watch: Sing (2016) Download Full Watch: Sing (2016) Streaming
Watch: Sing (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Sing (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Sing (2016) Full Movie Online
Sing (2016) Full Movie Online Free
Sing (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Sing (2016) English Film Live Steaming
Sing (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Sing (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
Sing (2016) Watch Online Full Free
Sing (2016) English Full Movie Download
Sing (2016) English Full Movie Free Download
Sing (2016) English Full Movie Online Free Download
Sing (2016) HD Full Movie Online
Sing (2016) HD English Full Movie Download
Sing (2016) English Full Movie
Sing (2016) Full Movie Watch Online
Sing (2016) Movie Watch Online
Sing (2016) English Full Movier
Sing (2016) English Full Movie Online  

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 24/01/2017 10:12:28    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation