S'exprimer librement Index du Forum
S'exprimer librement
Mettre des mots sur des maux

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

streamnow xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) [HD] (3D) regarder

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion

Auteur Message
moviengok
Plume timide
Plume timide

Pays: France

MessagePosté le: 24/01/2017 10:13:17    Sujet du message: streamnow xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) [HD] (3D) regarder Répondre en citant

streamnow xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) [HD] (3D) regarder en francais English Subtitles

Release : 2017-01-17 Runtime : 107 min. Genre : Action, Adventure, Crime, Thriller Production : Paramount Pictures, Original Film, Revolution Studios, One Race Films Cast : Vin Diesel, Deepika Padukone, Ruby Rose, Nina Dobrev, Samuel L. Jackson, Donnie Yen, Rory McCann, Toni Collette, Tony Jaa, Hermione Corfield, Michael Bisping, Kris Wu, Ariadna Gutiérrez, Andrey Ivchenko, Al Sapienza, Neymar Jr, Tony Gonzalez, Helena-Alexis Seymour, Megan Soo, Ice Cube Crew : D.J. Caruso, Rich Wilkes, Chad St. John, Gloria S. Borders, Scott Hemming, Kimberly A. Tillman, Lyn Lucibello, Karen Jarnecke, David Crispino, Denis Dvoryankin, Shane Richards, Mark Sussman, Morgan Robbins, Anne McCarthy, Miguel Fernandez, Edna Lerebours, Patty Majorczak-Connolly, Daniela Saioni, Shane B. Scott, Charles Taylor, Kyle Clausen, Matthew Llewellyn, Kevin McKeever, Renee Fontana, Alex Kavanagh, Vicente Parada, Karen Lee, Greg Hopwood, Wayne Godfrey, Cindy Rosenthal, Janice Skinner, Michael Carella, Ian Anderson, John Holosko, Jason Vieira, Keith Murphy, Tom Comet, Angelo Colavecchia, Michael Gibson, Justin M. Lubin, Zack Haskell, Michael Galbraith, David Emmerichs, Robert Settlemire, Peter Zuccarini, Byrd Dickens, Patrick Krauter, Richard Emerson, Samuel Kosub, Robert Lydecker, Brian Tyler, Vincent Sullivan, Carol Hartwick, Alastair Muir, Allan A. Apone, Ashley Rocha, Debra Denson, Roxy D'Alonzo, Jo-Ann MacNeil, Steve Newburn, Sean Sansom, Trey Harrell, Daniel Baker, Nick Bernardi, Amanda H. Campbell, Annelie Dangel, Danielle Davis, Chelsea Mirus, Sina Sultani, Adam Pere, Joyce Au, Cecilia Marin, Thomas Nittmann, Luke Groves, Ian Cope, Björn Mayer, Jasen Nannini, Eric Robinson, Loeng Wong-Savun, Marc Banich, Peter Chesney, Adam Heinis, Laird McMurray, Lluís Rivera, Daniel Saxlid, John C. Stuver, John T. Cucci, Dan O'Connell, D. Chris Smith, Ann Scibelli, Peter Staubli, David Werntz, Jessie Pariseau, D. Chris Smith, Ron Bartlett, Elizabeth Hitt, Joe Ken, Jennifer Stellema, Neal H. Moritz, F. Scott Frazier, Jeff Kirschenbaum, Joe Roth, Samantha Vincent, Vin Diesel, Russell Carpenter Vote Average: 5.7 Count: 101 Overview : Extreme athlete turned government operative Xander Cage (Vin Diesel) comes out of self-imposed exile, thought to be long dead, and is set on a collision course with deadly alpha warrior Xiang (Donnie Yen) and his team in a race to recover a sinister and seemingly unstoppable weapon known as Pandora's Box. Recruiting an all-new group of thrill-seeking cohorts, Xander finds himself enmeshed in a deadly conspiracy that points to collusion at the highest levels of world governments. Keyword : spy, secret agent, sequel, extreme sports, back from the dead

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2hpESRN
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/hqlth6j

Review 
I admit, I am a movie aficionado. I watch at-least 1 movie every weekend in the theaters. I have generously contributed to the well being of the industry regardless of how taxing it has been on my yearly budget. But I have never regretted spending my money until now.

Hands down, this is the most worthless movie I have watched in the last decade and I want my money back.

To stoop this low in terms of a story-line. Sorry, my mistake, there is no story. I have seen school plays better written than this movie. Make no mistake, this entire ensemble has been cast to just mint money. The dismal acting by some very bright stars of the movie industry makes you wonder as to why they would agree to a movie like this.

The movie starts with an attempt at Neymar Jr. being recruited into the XXX program by Samuel L Jackson eating noodles for breakfast, then he is supposedly killed by a falling satellite. A gang of assumed super villains (which includes Deepika Padukone) then steal a box that can control satellites and crash them into the earth like kamikaze bombs only to find out, its not the actual box! Omg, surprise!

Need I say more? Do you see where this stupid plot is going?

My question to DJ Caruso. WHY? JUST WHY?

#Pathetic
Return Of Xander Cage

Dumb but cool, clichéd but refreshing, soulless but entertaining. Same old story, same old dialogues, same old content and same old humour. Nothing new, at all; but it still won't bore you, with all the fighting sequences and pathetic jokes. It lacks vividness and also needs some polishing, but i guess at the end you won't be disappointed. Good visual effects, good stunts and some cool music are the only highlights. No wow factors(except for some cameos), totally predictable and a typical Vin Diesel film with no brains attached.

Unless you are a XXX fan, don't waste your money.
Well, this review is going to be pretty basic. This a pretty basic action film, so it fits. There isn't much to say. A silly, mindless excuse for people to go shove popcorn down their throats for some silly, mindless action flick. What? Did you expect some artistic value or Oscar-worthy acting? Of course not. But that's the only thing I can say that is positive is, at least this action flick knows what it is and doesn't try to be something it is not. It's nowhere near as clever as Die Hard or as intense as Live Free or Die Hard, its just here. Vin Diesel is what he is in every film, a G.I. Joe type character with a cool voice. Everyone else is just easily forgettable. Nothing about this film is memorable so, it might as well not even exist. This world wouldn't be any worse without it. The whole XXX franchise is nothing but a bunch of mindless popcorn flicks. The only reason this film will any money is because it's January and is the only real "big" film if you wanna call it that of the month. If this was a summer release, it would bomb. I'm sure there are fans of the XXX films, but I'm not one of them. Did I have fun with the film? Sure, in that mindless sort of way where I can just turn my brain off for two hours, that the only redeeming quality this film has. But you can get that out of any action flick. Was the film exciting? Yeah, but I was never on the edge of my seat. Did this film offer anything new or special? No, not really, that's I say, this film doesn't need to exist. It does, and I well I saw it and I just want Beauty and the Beast to come out to be honest. This is just a big budgeted letdown, but in that silly, mindless sort of way. So, its not infuriating, or offensive, just meh. Now to grade. Acting: C+ Music: B- Special Effects: B+ Story: D+ Directing: C- Excitement Level: Moderate Intensity: B Overall: C-
The Plot.

Extreme athlete turned government operative Xander Cage (Vin Diesel) comes out of self-imposed exile, thought to be long dead, and is set on a collision course with deadly alpha warrior Xiang (Donnie Yen) and his team in a race to recover a sinister and seemingly unstoppable weapon known as Pandora's Box.

Recruiting an all-new group of thrill-seeking cohorts, Xander finds himself enmeshed in a deadly conspiracy that points to collusion at the highest levels of world governments.

Another reviewer said there was no action. He obviously was too high to remember what movie he saw because this movie is ALL action.

And that's the problem. It's just a stunt movie with no real plot.

One action scene after the next filled with silly orchestrated stunts that could never be pulled off in the real world.

I was bored beyond belief.
Oh boy where do I begin with this mess of a movie, firstly the stunts and yes there are many of them, to many that is, yes they look good but knowing that vin didn't do them, well it sort of spoils the film, if there weren't to many them then you would put up with them. Then there's the film's lines, bad is putting it nicely, one scene a Secretary tells vin that his guns are bigger than the terminator, yeah okay sure, asking him if he's 250 pounds in weight, ahem yes vins in shape bit mot that big and arms bigger than Arnold, yeah okay. The action scenes were too over the top, yes that's right sometimes something can be to much. And that is the problem with is film, they tried to hard to put everything into this movie and what comes out is a complete mess, it was terrible from the scenes that I have mentioned above to the acting which was way below par. What possessed the actors and actresses to do the movie I don't know, but do yourselves a favour and miss this film with a big huge gap. Go and watch SING instead a much better film all round.

Online Dailymotion, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , download 5Shared, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , or download xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Full Episode, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Online Youtube, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , Online Dailymotion, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) , xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Movie, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Streaming, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Online, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) 2015 Full Movie, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Movie Online, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Download, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie, xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Straeming full free
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HD 1080p
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HDQ
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Megavideo
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Tube
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Download
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Megashare
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Youtube
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Viooz
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Putlocker
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) instanmovie
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Dailymotion
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) IMDB
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Torent
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Mediafire
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) 4Shared
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Streaming Full
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HDQ full
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Download SubxXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017)
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) SubxXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Download Full Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Streaming
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie Online Free
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Film Free Watch Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Film Live Steaming
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Watch Online Full Free
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Download
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Free Download
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Online Free Download
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HD Full Movie Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) HD English Full Movie Download
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Full Movie Watch Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Movie Watch Online
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movier
xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) English Full Movie Online  

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 24/01/2017 10:13:17    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation