S'exprimer librement Index du Forum
S'exprimer librement
Mettre des mots sur des maux

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

download Hidden Figures (2016) Filme completo com legendas

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion

Auteur Message
moviengok
Plume timide
Plume timide

Pays: France

MessagePosté le: 24/01/2017 10:16:04    Sujet du message: download Hidden Figures (2016) Filme completo com legendas Répondre en citant

download Hidden Figures (2016) Filme completo com legendas em Portugues

Release : 2016-12-25 Runtime : 126 min. Genre : Drama Production : Fox 2000 Pictures, Chernin Entertainment, TSG Entertainment, Levantine Films Cast : Taraji P. Henson, Octavia Spencer, Janelle Monae, Kevin Costner, Kirsten Dunst, Jim Parsons, Mahershala Ali, Aldis Hodge, Glen Powell, Kimberly Quinn, Olek Krupa, Kurt Krause, Donna Biscoe, Ariana Neal, Corey Mendell Parker, Karan Kendrick, Jaiden Kaine, Gregory Alan Williams, Maria Howell, Dane Davenport, Travis Smith, Scott Michael Morgan, Robert McKay, Gary Weeks, Ken Strunk, Lidya Jewett, Saniyya Sidney, Zani Jones Mbayise, Tre Stokes, Selah Kimbro Jones, Ashton Tyler, Alkoya Brunson, Arnell Powell, Crystal Lee Brown, Tequilla Whitfield, Evan Holtzman, Joe Hardy Jr., Addison Rose Melfi Crew : Allison Schroeder, Theodore Melfi, Donna Gigliotti, Peter Chernin, Jenno Topping, Pharrell Williams, Theodore Melfi, Margot Lee Shetterly, Ivana Lombardi, Renee Witt, Mimi Valdes, Kevin Halloran, Margot Lee Shetterly, Jamal Daniel, Mandy Walker, Benjamin Wallfisch, Victoria Thomas, Chloe Lipp, Jasmine Alexia Jackson, Danny Brown, James Brothers, Gail Hunter, Greg Tresan, Richard Ford, Catherine Wilson, Paula Elins, Valerie Zielonka, Fatima Stripling, Meredith Coats, Kendra L. Patterson, Rebecca Napier White, Dustin Angus, Cha Blevins, Ellen Semones, Bonnie Grisan, Micky Froehlich, Louie Northern, Jason Ellson, Hopper Stone, Chris Culliton, Chad Schroeder, Justin Yardley Jones, Scott Sealock, Edward Young, Chris Birdsong, Sean Pollack, Mark R. Byers, Rif Dagher, Jason Sanford, Stefan Andersson, Chris LeDoux, David Betancourt, Matthew Nicolay, Susan Dawes, R.J. Kizer, Steve Baine, Peter Persaud, Luke Schwarzweller, Derek Vanderhorst, Wayne Lemmer, Phil Barrie, Erin Michael Rettig, Brian Bair, Andy Nelson, Derek Vanderhorst, Wayne Lemmer, Melissa Forney, Beverly Jo Pryor, Yolanda Sheridan, Quintessence Patterson, Selena Evans-Miller, Thomas Kuo, Theodore Melfi, Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Wynn Thomas, Missy Parker, Peter Teschner, Jeremy Woolsey, Renee Ehrlich Kalfus Vote Average: 7.7 Count: 141 Overview : The incredible untold story of Katherine G. Johnson, Dorothy Vaughan and Mary Jackson - brilliant African-American women working at NASA, who served as the brains behind one of the greatest operations in history: the launch of astronaut John Glenn into orbit, a stunning achievement that restored the nation's confidence, turned around the Space Race, and galvanized the world. The visionary trio crossed all gender and race lines to inspire generations to dream big. Keyword : nasa, sexism, biography, mathematics, racial segregation, racism, scientist, space race, black woman, u.s. space program, discrimination, 1960s

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2iC79V5
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/grwyx47

Review 
When I saw the trailer for this movie I thought, "That's interesting. They're doing a fictional movie about Black American women that worked for NASA in the 60's." I figured that it had to be a fiction because I'd never heard of these women at all. Not a peep. This may be an indictment on myself more than anything but I don't consider myself that uninformed or inattentive that these ladies existence would completely escape me.

Having saw the movie this evening I left there blown away. Regardless of the women or their race and regardless of it being real or fake it was a brilliant production. But once you add to the mix that they were Black (which for obvious reasons was significant at that time period), they were women (see last comment), and it was a true story... the movie is elevated exponentially.

No disrespect to Muhammad Ali, James Brown, Jesse Owens, Jackie Robinson, Ray Charles, Tina Turner and others like them with biopics, but I was overjoyed to see a movie detailing accomplishments of Black Americans that didn't involve sports or entertainment. It was warming to know that we could do other things than run and sing.

But as I mentioned; this was an excellent movie in any case and it had A-listers to further solidify it. I thought Kevin Kostner (Al Harrison), Jim Parsons (Paul Strafford) and Kirsten Dunst (Vivian Mitchell) were terrific. Kirsten Dunst pulled her role off too well as a woman you'd want to physically send into orbit with no rocket. And as good as they were I think Octavia Spencer (Dorothy Vaughan), Janelle Monae (Mary Jackson) and Taraji P. Henson (Katherine Johnson) were that much better. I think this was an incredible story that needed to be told and told well. This movie did not disappoint and it was justly done.
Although I was in the audience watching the movie I felt like I was back there for the sequence of events. I got so into the movie I forgot where I was and what year it really is. I was immediately snapped back to reality when the 3 little girls were in their bedroom and I saw those bedspreads. My mother had the same thing on my bed as a child. The setting was real and I noticed the destination on the old bus. It was so real to see and experience the trials and problems at that time for NASA, society and our culture. Having lived through that time I wonder how we survived. The movie was a big enjoyable and borderlines on a historical documentary. Cast was great! Events were factual and there was an excitement in rooting for the "home team" even if history is repeating it self. I would like to have the car. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give the film an 11 but, 10 is as high as I can go. I would recommend the movie to everyone middle school and older. I liked it so much - it is my intention to buy the DVD when available. Great movie!
I completely concur with Leslie Jones on the January 21, 2017 News Update on Saturday Night Live: Why the hell isn't this taught in schools?

This movie is absolutely brilliant and I'm not just talking about a story concerning geniuses. It more than successfully took on Women's Right Issues, Segregation and sad computer advancement without harping, demeaning or overstaying its welcome on either subcategory while simultaneously honoring all the people involved.

Most racial-devoted movies about the 60s take on one issue. Again, this knew it existed, spoke about it, battled against it and still moved the overall story to where it needed to be. It felt genuine and real. Plus, you couldn't help but feel the strain on these characters for the other tremendous odds stacked against them.

Getting that out of the way – the story and well-written script, which happens to be my favorite aspect of any film, the cast is incredible. The three leads, Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monáe and Octavia Spencer were amazing. This is not discounting the incredible performance from the fourth main character played by Kevin Costner, but these three awesome ladies deserve awards individually.

Taraji P. Henson is the main lead, so I can see her nominated and would wish her a win. The problem is the two other actors, Spencer and Monáe. Both equally good and both deserve the supporting actress Academy Award.

The movie worked for me. It absolutely had "Oscar" moments, some I teared up in, some the waterworks couldn't be held back. So, if they were trying to "over-dramatize" actual events to tug at our hearts, well, it worked on me.

The story involves some prodigies who work for NASA in the space race with Russia and their struggles to (as stated above) to prove themselves in a duel-water fountain, back of the bus, women can't be (fill in the blank) world. It was never easy and mercifully there are opposite people, as shown here, that either cannot tolerate separation or change once shown the light. It's just the right thing to do; the right action to take!

So sad this movie took place almost 60 years ago and we're still dealing with the same issues. Russia's huge involvement in America, women's equality and, of course, racism. There's a tense scene in the beginning that involves a white cop coming across our three black leads. It did have me on edge and made me incredibly depressed that while they had to do their best to not have the cop beat or arrest (or worse) them back then, this kind of tension still exists today.

I applaud this movie. It needed to be made and now shown in schools. Taught, if nothing else. Since we're criminally still a divided country, more education and achievements need to be educated to our youths.

Check out Leslie Jones' absolutely hilarious movie "review" of this on the January 21, 2017 Saturday Night Live episode. While she was funny as heck, she is so right. THIS NEEDS TO BE OUT THERE. More need to see it. And it should…no NEEDS to win awards so more are aware.

And beyond my soapbox…it was still one helluva movie! Go see it!!

Final thoughts: Yes, I am aware of the #oscarsowhite campaign last year: 2015. I was, sadly, indifferent until I saw the movie that sparked it all. While Concussion wasn't a great movie, it was still pretty good and had Will Smith's most outstanding performance of his career. I was totally onboard then for the movement. And I know of this phobia the voters have firsthand. As "Liberal" as everyone makes Hollywood out to be, it still can be backwards. In my case, it's homophobia. They're batshit against gay cinema and, not that I wish anyone to pass on, but I cannot wait for the up and coming next generation to wipe out both homophobia and the obvious racial discrimination of this dying group.

That all said, I really loved both Hidden Figures and Moonlight. I am not pushing them towards the top of my 2016 best list just to squash the #oscarsowhite controversy. They're solid movies on their own. I do, however, hope they are soon to become more mainstream because the two movie's messages need to be heard.
The untold story about the three African American women who helped NASA fly the first astronauts into space is finally put on the big screen. It's movies like these that absolutely must be told, as there are loads who haven't been widely known yet.

This film reminded me of one of my all time favorite films, The Imitation Game, another biopic about a math genius underdog who's extraordinary skills helped change the world for the better.

I personally detest maths, but the heart of the story lies in the real life women who overcame both racial and gender barriers and use their skills to advance the achievements of NASA.

The soundtrack is absolutely marvelous and should be nominated for many awards. The person who made the biggest impression on me was Taraji P. Henson as Katherine Johnson, the no- nonsense mathematician who worked closely with Al Harrison (Kevin Costner) head of NASA.

This is an incredibly inspiring and uplifting film. Definitely not one to miss!
A great film.

Quite the eye opener. It was not a film that I had planned to watch but friends convinced me that it had a lot to offer. And they were right.

Great acting. A story line that presented a scenario that I never knew existed and a view of the American apartheid that is hard to believe existed.

There were no dull moments and the characters were cleverly portrayed. The fact that it is based on a true situation makes the viewing all the more interesting.

This is certainly a film to see when you get the chance.

Online Dailymotion, Hidden Figures (2016) , download 5Shared, Hidden Figures (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Hidden Figures (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Hidden Figures (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Hidden Figures (2016) , or download Hidden Figures (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Hidden Figures (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Hidden Figures (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Hidden Figures (2016) , Full Episode, Hidden Figures (2016) , Online Youtube, Hidden Figures (2016) , Online Dailymotion, Hidden Figures (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : Hidden Figures (2016) , Hidden Figures (2016) , Hidden Figures (2016) Full, Hidden Figures (2016) Movie, Hidden Figures (2016) Streaming, Hidden Figures (2016) Online, Hidden Figures (2016) 2015 Full Movie, Hidden Figures (2016) Movie Online, Hidden Figures (2016) Download, Hidden Figures (2016) Full Movie, Hidden Figures (2016) Straeming full free
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) HDQ
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Megavideo
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Tube
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Download
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Megashare
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Youtube
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Viooz
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Putlocker
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) instanmovie
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) IMDB
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Torent
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Mediafire
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) 4Shared
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Full Movie
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Full
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) HDQ full
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Download SubHidden Figures (2016)
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) SubHidden Figures (2016) English Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Download Full Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) Streaming
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Hidden Figures (2016) Full Movie Online
Hidden Figures (2016) Full Movie Online Free
Hidden Figures (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Hidden Figures (2016) English Film Live Steaming
Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
Hidden Figures (2016) Watch Online Full Free
Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movie Download
Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movie Free Download
Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movie Online Free Download
Hidden Figures (2016) HD Full Movie Online
Hidden Figures (2016) HD English Full Movie Download
Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movie
Hidden Figures (2016) Full Movie Watch Online
Hidden Figures (2016) Movie Watch Online
Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movier
Hidden Figures (2016) English Full Movie Online  

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 24/01/2017 10:16:04    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S'exprimer librement Index du Forum >>> Espace vert >>> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation